Realization

"You have a present on you're desk" Garcia told Morgan when he arrived. He looked confused and proceeded to his desk. It was a bright colored card and a packet of candy next to it. He grabbed the card and opened it with curiosity.

I'm sorry about the other night
-Alyssa
Ps. I left you candy but you can't have it unless you forgive me.

Derek smiled as he slotted the card in his desk drawer.

"Who was that from?" Emily asked noticing his big smile

"It was Alyssa apologising about the other night" he answered

"What happened"

"She's been sneaking out the house without police protection"

After explaining the entire argument, Hotch came rushing in.

"Scott has been spotted in the Hart Hotel" he said

All the agents grabbed everything they needed and climbed into their SUVs as they drove to Scott's last know location. They arrived with the guns trained in front of them when approached Scott's hotel room.

"Clear" Rossi called, leading to Prentiss saying the same thing and Morgan. Scott wasn't here anymore.

"Guys you might want to come look at this" Emily called from other side of the room. The other agents joined her to way she stood. It was in front of the closet with its doors wide open.

"What the..." Derek responded when he saw. In the closet was like a shrine of some sort. Hundreds or thousands of Hanna and Alyssa. There were pictures of Alyssa when she was young and Hanna going to shops with friends. The most disturbing thing was, most of Hanna's pictures were marked with red X's. Or her eyes were scratched out. All this time, Scott had been stalking them.

After Emma Thorne's birthday dinner, the family started to walk back to their apartment while Anna had gone to meet with Ryan. The three were walking when they were interrupted by two girls running up to them.

"Alyssa, we're going to park do you want to come with us" the blonde asked. It was Ella and Kylie, Alyssa's friends.

"Can I?" Alyssa asked the Thorne's

The couple nodded and parted ways.

"What's with the fancy wear" Kylie asked, pointing out Alyssa's white dress with a floral patten.

"It's Emma's birthday" She answered

"Why white, you might as well purposely spill food on yourself" Ella commented

"I think it looks nice" Kylie argued

"I'm not saying it's not I'm just making a point"

"Okay!" Alyssa stopped them. Even when arguing, they always ended up laughing in the end. Reaching their destination, the girls rushed to the swings.

"How come Anneleice wasn't with you guys" Ella questioned

"She's hanging out with Ryan"

"Instead of celebrating" Kylie butted in

"She had dinner with us, just left afterwards"

The girls slowly nodded but carried on as they slowly kicked their feet on the floor, swinging them.

"Wait isn't Ryan the one you liked in 5th grade" Kylie added

"Shut up" Ella shouted as Kylie laughed joined by Alyssa. They enjoyed each other's company for the next hour or so, catching up and talking about school. Ella and Kylie was all Alyssa had left. She had Anneliese and her new foster parents, but she'd known Ella and Kylie since she was young. 

"Have they found your mom yet?" Ella brought up

"No. They had to move on because they found no leads but, I think they'll find her soon" Alyssa explained. 

"I'm sure they will" Kylie added, bringing Alyssa into a hug. Ella joined, forming a huge group hug. Alyssa held back her tears and kept her best friends close.

"Sorry I gotta go" Ella said, looking at her phone that one a koala chain hanging off it. The girls walked back to their homes before separating. When Alyssa came home, she searched her bag for her keys. She checked her phone that revealed 30 missed calls from Derek. She rang him while turning the key in the door lock. She opened it as she heard the phone connect to the other end.

"This must be important if yo-" She began

"Alyssa you need to stay away from your apartment, now!" Derek inteterrupted in a panic

"Why, what's wrong?" Alyssa asked when she entered the lounge. She dropped her phone on the floor before screaming at the top of her lungs. Alyssa couldn't believe what she was seeing...