Lost And Found

Alyssa was petrified but realized that the only thing she could and that was to was to stand up to him.

"What do you want" She scowled. Scott was stunned by her tone but didn't let the girl throw him off.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way" he said

"I'll opt for the hard way" Alyssa replied with a sudden stroke of confidence. She refused to be scared of him forever. All Scott wanted was his daughter, meaning he wouldn't kill her or seriously harm her and the girl knew this. Scott threw a punch at her intending to knock her out but Alyssa's quick reflexes dodged it and punched him in stomach. Scott growled in pain with his arms wrapped round his stomach and his face grew angrier.

"I'm tired of being patient with you" he said launching himself at the girl, overpowering her and holding her down against the ground. He wrapped rope against her hands that rubbed against her skin, almost scraping it off. Scott threw her over his back and carried her away. Alyssa didn't see the point in screaming. The woods was empty and Scott would just end up silencing her anyway. They walked across a bridge when Alyssa noticed something. It was Derek and the team!

"Scott Hills, let the girl go" Hotch called out. Scott turned to see the team's guns trained on him. He swirled Alyssa in front of him and held a knife against her throat. Alyssa's eyes grew wide at blade that was inches away from slitting her throat.

"Scott let Alyssa go, you don't want to do this to your own daughter" Rossi told him

"Hanna took her away from me and now it's time I take her back" Scott yelled

"Scott look what you're doing to her, Alyssa's scared of you" Morgan explained "Just let her go, man" he continued

"If I can't have her, then no one can" Scott screamed as picked up Alyssa and hurled her over the bridge and into the water below. Alyssa screamed before she hit the water the last thing she saw was a bullet going through her father's head. Alyssa dived into the water, creating a large splash. Her hands were tied together so she struggled to swim. The girl sunk deeper and deeper.

"No!" Derek yelled, diving into the water. He saw the girl sinking and swam towards her. He grabbed the girl and carried her in his arms as he swam to the surface. Alyssa coughed and coughed the water from her lungs as water dripped from her dark hair and dress. They reached the surface and Derek placed Alyssa on the ground as he untied the ropes that clutched on her wrists. As soon as her hands were free, the girl wrapped her hands around Derek's neck, hugging him as she cried. Derek hugged her back and comforted her.

"It's okay, your safe now, kid" he whispered as Alyssa's hugged him tighter. An ambulance arrived, bringing blankets for Alyssa before taking her to the hospital.

At The Hospital

Alyssa sat on the examination bed as the nurse checked her over. The girl was given a spare change of clothes so she didn't have to stay in her soaking white dress. The nurse stepped out and not long after,Morgan came to see Alyssa.

"Hey, Alyssa" he said sadly

"What's wrong, did you find my mom? Alyssa asked

"They found the house where Scott held you"

"And...?"

"Scott had shot her and she didn't make it" He explained, Alyssa's blue eyes filled with tears. The girl thought that she found her mother again, only to have her taken away from Scott. Again!