All Is Revealed

Emily was informed about what Rossi and Garcia found out. She broke the news to Alyssa gently but the girl still burst into tears.

"It's him! It's all him!" She cried. While the investigation into Leah's, the girl who was murdered, murder, everyone knew they'd be unable to make a connection to Scott, due to this, the case was out of their hands.

"It's okay, Alyssa" Emily assured, rising from her seat to comfort her as the girl cried louder. Emily wrapped her arms around her as Alyssa cried into her chest.

"It's okay" Emily whispered to her

"It's all my fault" the girl confessed

"Of course it's not. None of this is your fault" Prentiss asked, loosening her arms from around Alyssa. The teenager wiped her eyes with her jacket but her eyes were still quite red. Emily grabbed her another glass of water and picked up the box of tissues for her. Derek walked in as Alyssa dried her eyes

"Where did you go" Alyssa whispered

"It's alright kid, it doesn't matter" he assured her, bringing a chair close to her. Morgan tried talking to her but nothing progressive seemed to happen. JJ and Reid returned and rushed to Hotch, Rossi and Garcia.

"Rosa's been arrested" JJ announced to them

"What, why?" Rossi asked

"Alyssa's friend Anneliece told us everything about how they were treated" Reid clarified. They continued to give them example of the neglect and the rest of the children were taken in as Child Services decided where they would go. This was Alyssa's worst nightmare. She specifically kept quiet to avoid this. She was very close with Anna and Mia, she didn't want to split up from them.

Hotch entered the room that held Alyssa and gestured the two agents to come out. When they did he told them everything that JJ and Reid had told them. Prentiss and Morgan looked shocked as they looked at Alyssa. How could she go through alone? Why didn't she say anything?