Worry

"Anything?" Morgan asked, entering the Garcia's office where she sat in front of the computers expecting the visit.

"She was in the hospital again yesterday" Garcia answered, quite shocked herself

"Again, what for"

"Dislocated shoulder, like last time"

Something was off and Derek knew it. He decided to go to Alyssa's house to confront her about it. He arrived and knocked on the door. No answer. He tried again but received the same result. No answer. After inspecting the windows only to find nothing, he tried calling Alyssa on her phone. Again, no answer. It was semester break so she definitely wasn't at school. Derek figured that they had gone out for the day and decided to come back later.

"Did you talk to her?" Garcia said, almost running to elevator where Morgan stepped out to join her.

"No, the house was empty so I'll drop by later" he said, slightly on edge

"She called me earlier asking for you. I was hoping you had bumped into her."

"What?"

"I said that you went to find her, and she said she would try calling you again"

"When was this"

"10 or 15 minutes ago"

Morgan looked at his phone. There wasn't any missed calls. He looked confused and Garcia noticed

"What is it" she asked

"Alyssa never called me"

Something wasn't right. Derek drive back to Alyssa's house but it was still empty. He walked to the park down the street, it was filled with children but Alyssa wasn't there or her two friends Mia and Anneliese from what he remembered of them. Where could she be? Morgan returned to a work and stuck with the original plan to return Alyssa's house after his work shift. "We have a case" Prentiss said, coming out from one of the offices. "Scratch that plan then" Morgan thought to himself. Maybe he was reading too much into this. Maybe he was worrying about nothing. He tried calling Alyssa again, just be sure but it still went to voicemail. This time he did leave a message, telling her he was going on case and to message him back.

Boarding the jet, all Derek could do was worry but did his best to hide it.