Pathway~[10]

CONTENTED

Dylan's POV,

Nandito ako ngayon sa sementeryo kung saan nakalibing si Mom and Dad. Its been a while since the last time I visited them, I miss them so much. May dala akong bulaklak at nilagay ito sa puntod nila, sinindihan ko din ng apoy ang kandila. Meron kaming inaatasan na tao para linisin ang puntod nila every 3 months. They also. Re paint there engraved names yearly and change the flowers and candles every month. I want them to feel that they never leave us. Umupo ako sa damuhan.

"Mom and Dad how are you there in heaven? I know that your both happy together still loving each other. Me and Ate are okay thankfully, Ate already gave birth to a handsome and healthy baby your first apo. We wish that your here to see him and I'm sure you'll be glad to see and take care of him. Ate Drianne was struggling taking care of her baby but thankfully her in laws help her the right way of taking care of him. Im proud of you Mom of how you manage to take care the both of us, I know it is hard to be a mother and now that I've seen how Ate is being a mother to Darius... I can see you through her she's being the best mom just like you to us since the day you give life to us. I miss you Mom, we miss you. I know that I've been a naughty son to you and until now I want to apologize for everything I've done that hurt you. I wish I could turn back time and correct all the mistakes I've done but its too late, you can't see it anymore nor feel it. But I promise to you, I will never be a badass son again,  I will be a good son to you even if your not beside me anymore... I love you Mom" Ani ko at hindi ko na napigilan ilabas ang luha ko. I touch her tomb and smiled while staring at it. Beside her tomb is her photo, she is really beautiful no wonder my Dad fell for her.

"Dad we also miss you so much, eventhough I know we don't have a good relationship as Father and son I still see you as my one and only Father. We may have fights and struggles in understanding each other but I want you to know that I still respect you and I only just want you to trust and be proud of me. I never said this to you but I want to be like you, a good Father that has a successful occupation, a loving wife, and a good and smart children. I may didn't be a good son but now I'm starting to be one, I hope right now you are finally proud of me. I love you Dad" Sambit ko habang nakatingin naman sa litrato niya.

Kinuha ko naman ang singsing na nasa bulsa, ito ang singsing na ibibigay ko kay Hazelle, mamaya na ko mag po-propose sakanya. Kaya ako pumunta dito ay para humingi ng basbas kay Mom and Dad na sana ay maging tagumpay ang proposal na gagawin ko, na sasagutin ako ng Oo ni Hazelle.

"Mom, Dad... I came here because I want you to guide me for the woman who I want to spend my whole life with, the only woman who tried to change the Dylan Chua Cold son that you have, the woman who will protect me and take care of me throughout our last breath. I want to marry her and be the best ideal husband she ever dreamed of. I know that you will like her and treat her like your own daughter if you were here. I promise to the both of you that I would be a good Husband and Father to her and for our child, you'll soon have your second apo after we get married. I wish we could have twins because I know you both want one, will try our best. I love you guys, continue to be happy together in the most happiest place in the world" Ani ko at muling tumakas ang mga luha sa mata ko.

"Dylan, your also here. Good thing na naabutan kita" Biglang bungad sakin ni Ate Drianne, may dala din siyang bulaklak at umupo siya sa tabi ko.

"Paalis na dapat ako pero bigla ka dumating, I'm glad na nakakadalaw ka parin dito kahit abala ka sa pag aalaga kay Darius" Sagot ko at ngumiti naman siya.