Pathway~[22]

UNKNOWN

Melanie's POV,

"Well, what brings you here my sweet daughter?" My Evil Mother ask me with a smirk on her face. My face was full of anger but and I'm letting her see that.

"Don't ask like you don't know mother, you know why I came here and you know that I will never do this just because of you..." I said it with full anger at my voice, she chuckled evily to me and came closer.

"I'm glad that you finally realize everything. Melanie trust me I am also concerned about your future-"

"Bullsh*t! Don't ever act concern to me like I'm your daughter because you've never been a mother to me!" I shouted at her. A strong slap came to my face, it hurts but its never as painful as what my heart is feeling right now.

"You don't have a right to shout at me like that! Don't ever forget that I made you live, your nothing without our help. If we didn't get you to the orphanage saan ka pupulutin ngayon? Binuhay ka namin, pinakain, pinag aral, at ngayon bibigyan ka namin ng magandang buhay kasama ang mayamang lalaki-"

"Magandang buhay? Magandang buhay ba ang sinasabi mo dito? Your pushing me to marry a guy that I don't even love! Siguro pinakasalan mo lang si dad dahil sa pera niya noh!?" Bulalas ko sakanya at isang malakas na sampal muli ang natanggap ko.

"Don't ever questioned the way I love him, I love your dad whether you believe me or not. Melanie, just accept everything you can never find a way to escape to this marriage. In time you'll learn how to love Riley the way you love Kyle" Aniya. A tear escape to my eye.

"I will never forget to love Kyle, he has my heart forever. I am doing this because of him, because I don't want him to die because of his love for me. I will do everything what you want starting from now on, just please let him live..." Pagmamakaawa ko.

"We will keep our words, just assured to us that you will do the same. One wrong move Melanie, his life will go to death" Banta niya sakin.

"I will. Just give until tomorrow to be with him for the last time... I promise to marry Riley" I assured her. She nodded and leave me. I just sat on my knees and cried till I'm out of breath.

"I am sorry Kyle..."

***

"Melie what are you thinking?" Tanong sakin ni Kyle. We were cuddling in bed and ready to sleep. This the last night that I would be with him, and I want to cherish every moment of it. I just smiled at him and held her hand.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking how much I love you" Ani ko. He also smiled at me and kiss my forehead. My eyes are trying its best not to tear up, How I would miss those kisses.

"Kylie promise me one thing, always be happy okay? Whatever happens don't feel lonely. I want you to always see you smile and laugh out loud for the rest of your life. Happiness is the key for a longer life right? You will live longer please assured me that" Sambit ko sakanya. His face became serious.