Pathway~[20]

FAMILY

Hazelle's POV,

Nasa Mindanao na ngayon si Dylan, kahapon siya umalis. Hindi naman niya kinakalimutan na tawagan at reply-an ako sa mga texts ko sakanya. Nakipag meet up narin ako sa wedding planner namin kahapon, naayos na niya ang schedules for the reception, the venue is already reserved and the caterings that we hired is also settled, may pa food tasting sila next week and sana makasama si Dylan to try the foods.

"May gusto pa po ba kayo ipadagdag na order Maam?" Tanong ng waitress. Nasa coffee shop ako ngayon, makikipagkita ako kela Melanie para samahan sila magpasukat para sa bridesmaid gowns nila.

"Wala na thank you" Sagot ko at tumango siya. Ilang minuto ang lumipas ay nakita ko na si Melanie, she changed a lot humaba narin ang buhok niya na dati ay maiksi, she has ash blonde color of hair already at mas gumanda ang hubog ng katawan niya. I smiled at her and kiss her cheeks.

"Long time no see Hazelle, I missedy you so much. I'm sorry kung ngayon lang ako nag pa ramdam, you know why naman diba?" Paghingi niya ng tawad at umupo na kami.

"Its okay Melanie I understand, I'm still glad that you are attending our wedding" Sagot ko.

"Congratulations on your wedding, I'm so happy for the both of you... After all you've been through marriage is the end of the both of you" Aniya kaya ngumiti ako.

"Thank you. How about you, kamusta ka na? Kamusta na kayo ni Riley?" Pangangamusta ko sakanya.

"Were doing fine, but don't expect us to be like other husband and wives that is sweet and have love... We don't have that kind of relationship, its an arrange marriage after all" Medyo malungkot ang boses niya ng sinabi niya yon. I sighed.

"I'm really sorry Melanie, I know your situation is reall hard to handle. I just hope one day, you'll be happy" Ani ko and she smiled.

"Its fine, I am happy... I am happy that he's okay, that he still lives" Sagot niya.

"He misses you Melanie, He may not tell to us that he is but we feel it, we see it through he's eyes. I know that you also feel the same way, I know you still love him, it will never fade" She looked down at me and looked at me again.

"Yes, I still do, it never dissapeared. I promise to myself that I will forever loved him eventough were apart. It hurts but I have to endure it for his life. I want him to live longer, to reach his dreams, to have a family that he will love and cherish, he can never have that when he stays with me. I am a thorn to his life, all I gave to him is pain and sorrow... I don't deserve his love"

"Melanie, its not your fault why his life is at risk, he knows that, you sacrifice everything just to assured his safety. But do you think he feels his alive right now, without the woman that he loves endlessly? He feels alive outside but he feels dead on his insides, he needs you to live fully Melanie. You said to him that you will never give up on fighting for your love, are you still fighting for it?" I ask her. She looked directly to my eyes and a tear escape from it.

"I am trying to fight Hazelle, even if I know its impossible for me to be able to be free with this marriage. Riley has never agreed to this, but he also has to because he needs to. We are both trap and controlled by our parents, and we can't do anything to untrapped ourselves from their barricades. I know Rile also wants to marry and have a life with a woman that he trully loves, he may be an a**hole but he is kind, he loves people, he cares for other people. For the few years that he's been my husband... He cares for me like his real wife, he always understands me... If I met him first may be I can like him" She said and she wipe her tears.