Pathway~[29]

《TIME

Hazelle's POV,

Its been three days ever since me and Dylan had our argument. Up until now I feel so burdened to what I've done. All I want is to help him but it turned out to make the problem worse. Dylan already filed a warrant about the business investors and the saddest truth is we are a part of it because I am the one who commented the investors. I can't blame him for doing it and we can still also be a big help for the case, we can also file an accusation because they also betrayed us to make us believe that they are legit suppliers. The warrant will be doubled meaning we have a high chance to put the investors in jail. Gladly we've also hired a good lawyer to solve the case.

Bigla naman bumukas ang pinto ng opisina ko seeing Ate Drianne infront of me. I was shocked to see her and I felt a sudden frightened, I'm sure she already found out what I've done. I just stared at her and wait for her to speak up. Tumikhim ako and slightly smiled at her.

"A..Ate Drianne why are you here?" Tanong ko. She just walked near me and hugged me tightly, my tears automatically drop as soon as she hugged me.

"A...Ate Drianne I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it-" She cut me off.

"Shh Hazelle I know, I always known. Hazelle you don't need to hide your pain, we are all here for you" Sabi niya and I cried more on her shoulders.

"I heard what happened from Delaney, I'm very sorry for your lost Hazelle. Please don't blame yourself for what happened to your child, no mother doesn't want to lose their baby" Sambit niya and she broke the hug and looked at me. She held my hand.

"I don't know how can I talk to Dylan anymore, I've ruined your company and now h..he still didn't know that I also lost his child" I sobbed and Ate Drianne sighed sadly. I can see that she is also hurt about what I've been through.

"You didn't ruined our company Hazelle, its not your fault. The business investors are the only one's to blame, biktima din kayo. Now tell me, kailan mo balak sabihin kay Dylan ang tungkol sa anak niyo? I know its hard but he needs to know" Tanong niya and I stopped sobbing.

"P..Please Ate don't tell it to him yet, I'm not ready. I don't know when I am going to be ready to tell and faced him, I've hurt him so much, I don't deserve to be his wife nor to be a mother to his kid" I snap at myself and Ate Drianne shook her head.

"Don't say anything like that Hazelle. You both deserve each other, you proved that to all of us the moment you vowed and married each other infront of the Lord with all of us witnessing it. Dylan is just taking his time to resource everything that happened, he will talk to you once he understands everything. He will surely do Hazelle, Dylan loves you and I know that you also feel the same. Your love will set you free from this pain" She assured to me.

"Thank you Ate Drianne for always understanding me. I know that he has the right to be angry at me, I said to him that I will always support him no matter what, to believe and trust his abilities, that he is an independent man that can do everything on his own will. But the moment I did my mistake, it just everything turned to neglections that supposed to be dedications of success. If I didn't do this terrible mistake, maybe he even ease the problem more, he maybe right that I am impatient to see him prove himself towards me and others. I am a burden to his life, I promised to his mom that I will never leave his son, I broke that promise the moment I questioned his ability, his job, his talents and efforts. Maybe he shouldn't love me in the first place, I don't deserve a Dylan Chua..." More tears drools over my face as I said those words. Its painful but I know its all the truth.