Pathway~[28]

《FAILED》

Hazelle's POV,

I was here in my office and doing my usual doings at work. Nitong mga nakaraang araw ay masasabi kong bumabawi na talaga sakin si Dylan, he always come home earlier already than I expected. He also replies to my messages and answer my calls. I was smiling while I was thinking about him when I suddenly felt dizzy again. I tried to stand up but I was out of balance and had fallen to the ground.

"Hazelle! Omygosh, what happened to you!?" Nag aalalang sabi ni Maidelyn pagpasok niya sa opisina ko at nakita akong nakahilata sa sahig. She helped to stand up but I fall again and from their my vision got blurred and darkened.

***

I slowly opened my eyes seeing myself laying in a hospital bed.

"Hazelle, God finally your awake we were so worried about you..." Sabi sakin ni Elyzza. She is with Dahlia and Ate Delaney, Maidelyn is behind them.

"W..What happened to me? Why am I here?" I ask. Nagkatinginan silang lahat. Ate Delaney camed near me and held my hand.

"Hazelle, you fainted in your office earlier kaya dinala ka agad ni Maide dito sa hospital. The Doctor already checked your condition and he said that your... 1 month pregnant" Paliwanag. My mouth turns into a wide smile when I heard her words. But I was quite curious why aren't they smiling. Aren't they happy for me?

"W..Why you don't look so happy with it? Don't you see I'm going to be a Mom! Dylan will be so happy to know about this. Where is he? I should call him right away-" Ate Delaney suddenly got a tear in her eyes and she immediately wiped it away. They were all crying infront of me and I don't even know why.

"W..Why are you all crying is there something wrong?" Nagtatakang tanong ko. Dahlia held my hand.

"H...Hazelle, I'm sorry but y..your baby. It didn't make it" She said. I was stayed my stare to her and leaved me dumbfounded. I slightly chuckled.

"Come on what do you mean it didn't make it? You just said that I am pregnant-"

"Nalaglag ang bata Hazelle! Y...You've lost the baby. The doctor said na hindi malakas ang kapit ng bata and your pregnancy is really at risk, cause of your stress and too much fatigue the baby didn't handle it" Ani Ate Delaney. I just stared at my tummy and held it. My tears started to overflow in my cheeks and my heart is aching too much.

"I.. I killed my baby. I.. I lost our baby, I lost it! I'm a worthless mother!" I screamed my lungs out with all the emotions and sorrow overcomes within me. Ate Delaney hugged me tight.

"No Hazelle don't say that it is not your fault!" Ate Delaney said. I pushed her away.

"It was my fault! I should've known! Dapat nakinig ako kay Maide na magpa check up na agad! I should be the only one to blame because the baby is in my womb! I.. I failed as a mother, I didn't take care of it. I lost Dylan's child, I'm such a useless wife!" I said and cried even more. They are all just staring at me with also tears in their eyes.

"Hazelle makinig ka sakin, hindi mo kasalanan ang nangyari hindi mo ito ginusto. Walang may gusto sa nangyari at wala rin ang may dapat sisihin, this is not the endo for the both of you Hazelle believe me, believe in your love to each other. This is just a challenge that tests yourselves to continue on your pathway. Don't ever stop Hazelle, because I know Dylan will never let go of your hand" Elyzza held my hand and weakly smiled at me.