Pathway~[30]

《ACCEPTANCE

Dylan's POV,

It was already 1:30am when I got home. I was so drunk but still managed to drive home safely. As I opened the door  I headed towards the kitchen to drink some water.

My eyes completely widened when I saw my wife, laying down the floor unconcious. Se stab herself with a knife on her pulse, all the pills are scattered on the floor like she overdose herself. I immediately go near her and tried to wake her up.

"Hazelle! Hun, wake up please!" I shouted as I shake her body but she isn't moving. I carried her and got her in the car and drove immediately to the hospital.

All what's running out to my mind right now is worry. I'm scared... I'm scared that I might lose her again, and its all my fault.
As soon as we got to the hospital, the nurses rushed her to the emergency room.

"What happened to the patient? What is your relationship towards her?" Tanong sakin ng nurse.

"S..She's my wife, I don't know what happened to her. I just saw her laying on the floor..." I explained and I'm tearing up. Why did you this to yourself Hazelle? I already called her brothers and they said there on their way.

I remained sitted on the side of the room where Hazelle is being treated. This is all my fault, I should've been there to stop her, I should've hear her out and allowed us to talk, but I left her alone instead.

The Doctor got out of the room and faced me.

"She's safe now. Mabuti at nadala mo agad siya dito. She stab herself, maraming dugo ang nawala sakanya but we already transfuse a blood to her. She also overdosed herself which caused to weaken her organs and almost got her to coma. She  needs to be treated more for the upcoming days and continue some medications. For now, she is resting and I assure you she will recover once the treatments are completed" Paliwanag ng Doktor. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much Doc..." Pagpapasalamat ko at tumango siya at tinapik ang balikat ko.

"Take care of your wife. She looks like she's been through a lot that she ends up almost killing herself. She needs her husband the most right now" Sambit niya and I felt stunned by his words. He left me already and I looked at the door and sneak through the small glass window of it, seeing my wife sleeping with all the machines in her body.

"I'm so sorry, my wife..." I whispered and another tear came out my eyes.

"You should be..." Biglang sambit ni Ethan, kasama na niya sila Evan at Matt. They are also with Yunna, Dahlia, and Ate Drianne.

"Hazelle, what have you done to yourself..." Dahlia cried out while seeing Hazelle's condition. Evan just hugged his wife to comfort her.

"Mukhang wala ka ngang alam sa mga nangyayari sa asawa mo Dylan? You didn't know right? We just lost our parents last night, and I assumed that Hazelle was supposed to tell you pero ayaw mo sya kausapin kaya kinimkim nalang niya lahat, enduring the pain on her own" I was shocked to what Matt said, he is glaring at me with angered eyes and all I can do is just looked away. Yunna held Matt's hand to make him calm.

"Do you know why this happened? Because the f*cking business investors asked some persons to hit the car of our parents that lead them in an accident! You see, your the one who supposed to be blamed here" Sabi ni Evan kaya napatingin ako sakanya.