Ⱡ₳Ⱡł₦'₴ ₵ɄⱤ₴Ɇ Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 1

Heyooo!~ This is a comic which I read from webtoon it's called Lalin's Curse! I want to show you some of the the key's I'll be using.

Y/N= Your name

L/N= Your last name

H/L= Hair Lenghth

H/C= Hair color

( Y/П. P.Ө.V)

I was in my room watching MHA. Suddenly I hear a .Ding. noise I look to my left to see my phone. I grabbed it and saw that I got a message from one of my best friends, Felix. I open the text up and read.

🖕🏽ꜰᴇʟɪx🍮

Yo! Y/N Come meet me at David's.

😲✋ 🏐Y/𝐧 🍕 🏆🎉

What? Do you see the time right now?

🖕🏽ꜰᴇʟɪx🍮

Just come. If you want some flan

😲✋ 🏐Y/𝐧 🍕 🏆🎉

Alright,just save me some flan you fatass!

🖕🏽ꜰᴇʟɪx🍮

We'll see if you hurry up!

😲✋ 🏐Y/𝐧 🍕 🏆🎉

Alright I'm Coming!

I dropped the phone on my bed and went to change into my hoodie. I grabbed my phone then headed down the stairs. "I'm going to David!" I said as I walked near the door. 'No reply. Whatever it's not like things aren't new.' I thought then I got out the door. I sat on my bike and rode to David's house. Our houses aren't that far so it would be a quick walk in the park to get there.

I arrived and got off my bike and went to the door. I knocked on the door. David's mom opened it "Y/N! Hello! It's so good to see you!" She said as she hugged me. "You too!" I said and pat her back. "How are things?" I said. "Good! How about you?" She said. "Nothing new. But I'm doing fine." I said.

"Took you long enough." A voice said behind David's mom, it was Felix. "Yeah yeah I came be happy." I said as I broke the hug and went over to him. "Are you sure you're not here just for flan?" Felix said. "No~ Of course not! Now where's the flan?!" I said with sparkles in my eyes. He sighed then pointed. "Right there." "Thank chu!~" I said as I walked over and got some flan.

Felix sat on the couch I sat next to him. "Sooo why'd you text me to come here?" I said. "I'm bored?" He said. "Of course you are." I said. "It was because I wanted to see you." He said with a blush. "Awe!~ You miss me already even though we called today?"I said. "S-shut up and not just you I came here for David too! But mostly because I'm bored." He said then sank into the couch. "That's sweet" I said. I pulled out my phone and said. "Wanna watch some anime?" I said to him. "Yeah sure whatever I wanna see why you like that so much." He said as he moved closer to me. "You'll see!" I said as I went to Hulu and put on My Hero Academia. "My Hero Academia?" He said. "Yeah." I said as I pressed the unpause button.

*^~ȶɨʍɛ ֆӄɨք~^*

We hear the door unlock. I put my phone away. I see David and Coco. "I'm home!" David said. He's mom lectured him. I saw Coco come to me, I pat her head. "If there is any food left..because this is the last flan." Felix said. "Sorry David, it was too good." I said, smirking. Then Felix got the flan and ate it. "HMMM!". Me and David Gasp. "Felix you idiot that one was mine!" I said as I tried to reach the flan, but Felix held it high. "Nope! Mine now!" He said. "You're so cruel Felix eating my flan..." David said. "That was mine David!" I said looking at him with a glare. "A-ah okay okay!" He said holding his hands up. "Hey your mom told me I could get anything from the fridge." Felix said.