lคliຖ'Ş ¢นrŞē ēpiŞ໐໓ē 18

քʀɛʋɨօʊֆʟʏ ~

After a second has gone by I didn't feel weight on me. I looked up to see the person wasn't there anymore. "Oh look who's here .." I hear the other one say. I look up to see a ... 'Demon ?!' I thought. 

Ḻ̴̙̝̿̓̂͂̑̐̔̉̎͝a̸͔͇͈͆͝l̶͙̭̞̮̫̘͙̦̦̝̾̅̿̆̉͘͘i̶̜͕̝͝͝n̸̯͎͖͚͌̐͋̔͝'̵̧̬̃̅s̷̛̲̳̼̒�̸͙̥͎̌͛̆̆͛͐͂ͅ�̵̡̞̟̲̩̈́̍̌️̶̣̤̼̗̖̲̟̪̄̈̑c̸̭͇̺̰̩̠̯͕͆́̓̈́͒̿̀͠ú̴̻̙̐̊r̷̛͇͉̗̫̙̰̭̼͂̈́͑͑̕͠s̵̡̮̬̥͖̮͍͚͇̯̆e̷̤̞̙͊́̇͐̊͆̕

The demon was in front of me. 'A tail?' I said as I looked at it. "Don't worry about me, keep your eyes on him!" One of them shouted. I saw the demon move quickly in a second. And punched one of them but missed. I was still on the ground out of shock. I hear some screams. 'They're fighting.' I thought. I looked up and saw David. "Grab my hand, let's get out of here!" David whispered. I nodded as I got up. I screamed in pain as my arm was still in pain. David shushed me.

I nodded as I got up. He went over to Felix. "Oh no Felix, Y/n I'm sorry for leaving you.." David said. "It's fine, I told you too." I said. "I hope this drug is harmless," David said as he touched his neck. David looked at me worried then at my arm. "S-sorry." He said "Don't." I said. Then I grinned at him. "It'll heal anyways." I said as I smiled at him. He began to tear up and wiped his tears with his sleeve. "Y-yeah.." he said.

He then turns to Felix. "Wake up please." He said. He then squished his cheeks. Felix groaned. "He's alive!" I whispered. David put Felix on his back, and told me to follow him. I looked back to see the people still hurt by the 'demon'. I don't know if I should help them or let them be because they try to kidnap us. 'They can get eaten...' I thought. 'I know they hurt us but still....' I thought. "Y/n!" David said.

I looked at him. "Behind you!" He said. I looked behind me to see one of them coming towards me. I began to run and followed David. I stopped all of a sudden. "Y/n what are yo-" David got cut. I kicked the person on the side of their stomach. "Stay still if you don't want to get hurt." I said smirking repeating what they said to me. But I was sweating as hell. 'W-why did I do that?! What if they come after me then kill me this time?! Baka!' I thought. "Y/n!" David said. I looked back to see David was captured by the person. "David!" I said. "Don't touch me!" He said. "Got you shiny eyes."

'How did they get there so quickly?' I thought. "Don't touch them!" I hear someone say. I look back to see it was the demon. All of a sudden I got knocked onto the ground. I was getting carried by the person. I look to see David was there as well. "Okay I've done my part-" The girl got cut off.

I look as I see the 'demon' grabbed the girl's neck. I was suddenly caught by the 'demon'. It was holding me. I look over to see David was held too. I saw the person inject the demon. The demon then cracked the girl's leg. 'Ouch.' I thought. Then it got Felix and ran out. He jumped high into the air. 

Ḻ̴̙̝̿̓̂͂̑̐̔̉̎͝a̸͔͇͈͆͝l̶͙̭̞̮̫̘͙̦̦̝̾̅̿̆̉͘͘i̶̜͕̝͝͝n̸̯͎͖͚͌̐͋̔͝'̵̧̬̃̅s̷̛̲̳̼̒�̸͙̥͎̌͛̆̆͛͐͂ͅ�̵̡̞̟̲̩̈́̍̌️̶̣̤̼̗̖̲̟̪̄̈̑c̸̭͇̺̰̩̠̯͕͆́̓̈́͒̿̀͠ú̴̻̙̐̊r̷̛͇͉̗̫̙̰̭̼͂̈́͑͑̕͠s̵̡̮̬̥͖̮͍͚͇̯̆e̷̤̞̙͊́̇͐̊͆̕