lคliຖ'Ş ¢นrŞē ēpiŞ໐໓ē 12

L̵̢̢̞͓̯̹̞͕̊ą̶͚̗͚̱̮͌̀͆̌̓͘l̶͖͇̩̮̩͖̙͇̙̩̕̚ȋ̸̛͈͙̅͊̑̇̂ņ̶͇͉̱̭̖̹̰̏͗͌͐̾̽̄͘͘͠'̶̥͕̤͇͉̦͉͇̓̈͗́̿̓̔̓s̵̲̖̝̘̥̆͂̀̾́̀̈́̃͆ ̴̥͚̫̞̑̈́̈́͆͝C̸̦͎̠̞̠͚͚̀͆ū̸̡̯͇͈̜͗̽̃̇̚͜r̶̡̟͔̋̔s̶̪̽̈̀e̸̡͓͙̥̣͍̖̋̈́

(Y/П. P.Ө.V)

"ZZZZZ" I said sleeping. Then I heard someone say. "Who are you two? Where is Felix?" "What do you mean? Were both Felix." I get up. Rubbing my eyes and looking beside me. And saw Cody and Eric. "What?" "What are you guys doing here?" I said glaring at them. They flinched. "You.woke. me. up." I said, narrowing my eyes. They started to sweatdrop.

"U-uh Y/n no need to get mad! We just want to see the scale!" Eric said. I groaned as I layed back down on the desk. "Wait, I get it why Eric is here but you too Cody?" Tobi asked. I opened my eyes and looked at Cody. He looked back and blushed and tried to ignore my gaze. "Eric, come and show us the photo!" Maria said. "

Hope the teacher doesn't catch you." Lucia said. "I just wanted to see what Eric has to show." Cody said as he had a chair and walked to the front. I sighed as I got up and went there too dragging my chair. "Coming!" Eric said. He said as he bumped into someone. "I apologize for that idiot" Cody said to the guy Eric bumped into. "Don't worry about it." He said. I walk passed them and I bumped into them both. "S-sorry about her. She hates it when people wake her up from sleep." Cody said as he sweat dropped.

I dragged my chair and put it right next to Tobi and sat on it grumbling. Tobi tried to calm me down, and I did. "So who's going to start explaining?" Lucia asked. "I'll start!" Tobi said as he dug into his backpack. I looked at David. 'Lucky..gets to sleep while I'm awake..' I thought as I glared at Cody and Eric. They flinch. "S-sorry!" They both said. I sighed as I slumped my head onto the desk hard.

THUD

"OOWWW!" I said as I rubbed my head. "Y/n are you okay?!" Maria said. "Why'd you do that?"Lucia asked. I groaned as I put my head onto the desk again but lighter. "I'm going to sleep." I said that as I drifted to sleep. Drooling. But also kind of listening to their conversation but too sleepy to say anything.

I was sleeping peaceful until. "IT'S A REPTILIAN!" someone shouted. I got up so quickly like my life depended on it. "OHHH COME ON!!!" I shouted they all flich at my outburst. "WHAT DOES A GIRL NEED TO DO TO GET SOME DAMN SLEEP?!" I said well shouted. "Oi! Weirdoe stop shouting." Some kid said. "HUH?! OH HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE ME?! WANNA FIGHT?!" I said getting out of my seat. The kid was quiet. "YEAH CHICKEN OUT!" I said as I struggled trying to get out of Tobi and Cody's grip.

They finally quiet me down. "Tch." I said. "Anyways, Eric, this is an important clue. Could you pass it on later so I can show it to my mother?" Tobi asked Eric, "Sure!" He said. Cody had the phone on his hand. I was awake and couldn't go back to sleep. Went over to him and started to play with his hair because it's fluffy.

He flinched but then saw me and had a little red on his cheeks and looked back on the phone. I hear Maria and Tobi talking between us. I then heard Lucia say. "I don't understand this. Was the murderer not a demon? Demon's don't have scales...right?" "Because it's a reptilian!" David said. "Maybe the witness was wrong. I don't think she knew what a reptilian was." Eric said. "Or, maybe the reptilian was dressed up as a demon? And wanted people to think that it was a demon, but was actually a reptilian?" I said, suggesting. "Maybe.." Maria said.

"Guys..." Cody said. "Hm?" I said. "Something wrong?" Tobi said. "Hmm..I think I may have deleted the photo on accident..." Cody said. "CODY!" We all said. "Give me that." Eric said as he grabbed his phone. "Sorry! I don't know how to use a cell phone. I never had one!" Cody said.