Lålïñ'§ ǵr§ê Èþï§ðÐê 25

L̷̦̹̓̏͘a̸̻̖̳̤̩̝̓͜ͅl̸̢͇̋̍i̸͇͔̰̾̓̈́̋n̴̢̧̜̭̳͍͚̖̘̦̿̐͆̏͛'̸̢̧̮̩̮̯̳̅́̃̅s̸͕̜̹͚̻͈̖̩̠͑ ̵̢̟̬̼̗̲̑̈́̽͗̈́̔͝C̶̙̱̟̃́͘u̶̡̧͙͖̱̥̅̇̇̅͐̈́̽̂̊ṙ̴̨̻̠͉̙̉͘͜s̴̛̮̿̽̿́e̵̡̛̺̬͓͎̳͔͋̓́̑̓͑͜͠͠͝

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘

Ⓨ   /⃝ⓝ ⓅⓄⓋ

'Is that the demon?' I look closer. 'They got him!' I thought. thought. "Is that the demon? The same one you talked about? The reptilian that killed someone in the forest?" Maria said, asking many questions. David and her were talking. I was trying to make a plan, just in case the kidnapper sees us.

I was out of my mind when I heard Maria say. "Really?! Why?!" I hear her shout. I look behind me to see David looking confused. "I don't know...Maybe he isn't the bad guy.." David said. 'Was he talking about the demon?' I thought. "We don't know everything about the murder, because when we talked he wasn't aggressives. And he didn't do anything bad, he just wanted to help." David said.

I felt kind of guilty. I didn't know what I did to feel guilty..Maybe it was because I didn't trust him? or kind of thought him of a monster..But anyone would when they first see him wouldn't they?..."It's possible.." Maria said.

"So do we keep going to your home?" Maria asked David and me. "Let's follow them for a bit.." David said. I was still in my thoughts until I heard. "Y/n?" I looked up. "Hm?" I said. "Are you coming?" Maria said. "uhh Where are we going?" I said. "To follow them." Maria said excitedly. "Oh..okay." I said. "Y/n?" I hear David say. "Yeah?" I said as I looked at him. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Hm? Yeah, let's go" I said. "..Alright.." David said as he began the lead. "Yeah! Let's go on an adventure!" Maria said.

We follow the kidnapper and the 'demon'. The kidnapper put him on the back truck. "Looks like the kidnapper doesn't like the demon." Maria said. "No they don't like each other, they had a fight earlier." I said. "Woah!" Maria said amazed. I smile "Yeah". David then started to run. "David?!" Me and Maria said. I ran after him. "Y/n!" Maria said. David opened the back trunk. "Oh god..this is not a good idea..." Maria said as she ran as well.

The car started to move. "Maria, Y/n!" David said. David grabbed Maria. I helped Maria get up. "Y/n!" David said. I ran faster. "Grab my hand!" He said. I nodded as I grabbed his hand. Maria helped him. I roll inside. They shut the doors. We were breathing heavy. "I think I have never ran this fast in my life until now." I said breathing. "Yeah...You know this is a bad idea right? How will we get out again?" Maria whispered. "We can get out later when the van stops at the traffic light." David said. "Oh god..." I sighed.

"I wanted to help him..like he helped me and Y/n" David said looking back. "Yeah..Just a favor we are returning back." I said. "I still can't believe I have a supernatural in front of me. Something that proves that there's something that proves that there's more than we know. But why am I not happy?" David said. "I'm sure it's still because you are still tired and shocked." Maria said. "I guess." He said. "I need sleep." I said as I plop on the ground. "You're gonna sleep now?!" David shouted. "Duh." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Have good dreams Y/n!" Maria said. "mm." I replied. "Now let's get to the important part..Who is the demon?" Maria said as she scooted over to the demon. I open my eyes curious. "Wow.You're wasting no time..." David said. I see as they get close. 'I can't even see. They're in the way!.' I thought to myself as I pout. I get up. "Move" I say as I try to get between them. David reached his hand out, near the mask trembling. He opened the mask. To reveal. "Cody.....?" I said. "CODY?!" They shout.

"Oh my god! Now everything makes sense! That's why he got so defensive when you were trying to explain the reptailain thing"Maria said. I was in disbelief. "He was lying to me all this time..." David said. I looked at David. "And I even apologized to him..I know we were never close...He was always so quiet do you think he would kill someone?" David said. "Of course not!" I said. "Cody is sweet, adorable and kind....He would never....would he?" I said. "I don't know what to think about anymore.." David said as he looked at the demon mask.

"Wait I know it's shocking but you said he saved Felix you and Y/n. So he cares. I'm sure he has a good reason for lying, and you heard Y/n, he's sweet and kind. And being a reptilian or demon sounds like a good reason for lying. It would be weird to tell everyone." Maria said. "Not everyone but me? He knows I care about this stuff." David said. I look at him as if I were about to knock some sense into him. But Maria did it before me.

"Ow!" He said. "Him having a secret doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. Everyone has secrets that're normal. You can't expect someone to tell you everything. You're just confused lets get Cody and get out of this van." Maria said. "Okay you're right, let's get to safety I hope Felix is okay..." David said. "I have to say I'm surprised that you're this mature, Maria, It seems as if you're not the same person anymore." I said as I smirked. "Hey! I am mature at times!" She said. I laugh. "Okay okay let's escape with Cody. Then we should see what the scaredy crow is up to." I said. "You mean Felix?" She said, "Yeah.." I said hoping he was alright and wasn't in trouble. But without knowing he was causing trouble for others that is.

≋3≋r≋d≋ ≋P≋O≋V≋

"STAY AWAY FROM US!"  "IF YOU TOUCH US I'LL USE THIS!" Felix shouted as he held a butter knife at the person.

𝕰𝖝𝖙𝖗𝖆

David: I hope Felix is alright.

Felix holding a dagger at a person :Come closer and I'll use the knife!

Y/n: He's probably causing trouble.

Author-chan: *Gasp* How'd you know?!

L̷̦̹̓̏͘a̸̻̖̳̤̩̝̓͜ͅl̸̢͇̋̍i̸͇͔̰̾̓̈́̋n̴̢̧̜̭̳͍͚̖̘̦̿̐͆̏͛'̸̢̧̮̩̮̯̳̅́̃̅s̸͕̜̹͚̻͈̖̩̠͑ ̵̢̟̬̼̗̲̑̈́̽͗̈́̔͝C̶̙̱̟̃́͘u̶̡̧͙͖̱̥̅̇̇̅͐̈́̽̂̊ṙ̴̨̻̠͉̙̉͘͜s̴̛̮̿̽̿́e̵̡̛̺̬͓͎̳͔͋̓́̑̓͑͜͠͠͝

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘