[̲̅Y][̲̅/][̲̅n] [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅k] [̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅y] [̲̅4]

3ᏒᎴ ᎮᎧᏉ

"Time to get sleep!" The h/c said as she yawned. She shut her f/c phone then turned off her lights and closed her eyes. The h/c fell asleep real quick.

.

.

.

"..." "What is that disgusting smell?.." The h/c wondered. She smelled it again by accident, this made the girl flinch and grab her nose. "Ew...What is that?!" She said disgusted by the smell. She opened her eyes to find herself in a "Landfill?!" She said. Her voice was a little bit off since her hand was on her nose.

'I have to get out of here, I need oxygen but no way I am inhaling this.' She thought. She got up. 'My clothes are dirty!' She thought. 'I need to get out of here fast.' The h/c began to run not knowing where to go. She was still running until she spot something. 'Is that a ocean?' She quickly ran over there. She let herself breath a little because of all the running it tired her. 

She began to pant as she made it to the beach. She looks at the water. "It's dirty.." She thought. 'Well it is near the landfill so it makes sense it's dirty.' Then something caught her eye. She looked closer and saw it was a turtle stuck in a net. She didn't give a second thought and splashed into the water, forgetting it was dirty, the only thing on her head was saving the turtle.

She made it over. The turtle started to move more, but it couldn't get far because of the net around it. She slowly began to take the net off. The turtle became free and quickly swam away. The h/c smiled. Then she noticed. 'I am in dirty water am I not..Wow.' she was a little disustened. Then began to swim back to shore. As soon as she reached the shore everything became dark. She passed out on the sand.

The girl sniffed, she smelled something delicious. She quickly got up. 'That smells great!' She thought. She quickly changed then left her room. She went downstairs so see her father cooking. 'You know what..forget it I'll have breakfast at David's.' She thought as she left the house.

"David!" Y/n said as she knocked on David's door. "David! Can I come in?! 'Is he still sleeping?!'. the h/c sighed. "Fine, guess it's time to bring in the big guns." she mumbled. The h/c made a small evil laugh. "Muhahaha." 'That didn't sound as good as I thought.' The h/c quickly went inside her bag digging something out. She found what she was looking for.

She opened the door slowly. She walked over David's sleeping form. The h/c looked at her blond friend. 'He looks so peaceful.' The h/c thought. 'I don't think I should wake him up..he might get a heart attack.' The h/c was now doubting. 'Yeah I should' 'Jk, I'm Y/n. And you know what Y/n does? she likes to annoy people!' The h/c thought as she stuck out her tongue.

"Hey uh- You know you're talking to yourself right?" The Author said. "Stop breaking the fourth wall!" "Oops yeah sorry!" "Now..." Y/n starts. "Time to end this!" She pressed the air horn button.

HOONKK

"GAH!" David's eyes shot and jumped up on his feet. "What's wrong?!" He looked around holding his hands up ready to self defense. He then spotted the h/c. He let his hands slide. "Y/n?" He tilted his hands. The h/c was laughing her ass off. "BAHAHA Y-your face!" She said with tears of joy. "I-" The H/c took a breath. "L-let me breath!"

The h/c finally got herself back together. "Oh god..That was amazing." "Y/nnn!!! Why'd you do that!" The blond pouted. "Heh. You wouldn't wake up!" She said. "I was tired!!" "And it's a Friday!!!" He whined. 

"What was that noise?" David's mom asked peeking in his room. David pointed at me. "Y/n. You woke everyone up." David's mom said frowning. The h/c sweat dropped and apologized. "It's fine, just don't do it again." She said. The h/c nodded. David's mother left.