Ⱡ₳Ⱡł₦'₴ ₵ɄⱤ₴Ɇ Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 5

L̵̢̢̞͓̯̹̞͕̊ą̶͚̗͚̱̮͌̀͆̌̓͘l̶͖͇̩̮̩͖̙͇̙̩̕̚ȋ̸̛͈͙̅͊̑̇̂ņ̶͇͉̱̭̖̹̰̏͗͌͐̾̽̄͘͘͠'̶̥͕̤͇͉̦͉͇̓̈͗́̿̓̔̓s̵̲̖̝̘̥̆͂̀̾́̀̈́̃͆ ̴̥͚̫̞̑̈́̈́͆͝C̸̦͎̠̞̠͚͚̀͆ū̸̡̯͇͈̜͗̽̃̇̚͜r̶̡̟͔̋̔s̶̪̽̈̀e̸̡͓͙̥̣͍̖̋̈́

( Y/П. P.Ө.V)

"Woah!" I said. "Are those scratches?" I said. "They look like from an animal, a bear perhaps?" Cody said. "Are there any bears in Galicia?" Tobi said. "No Idea." David said. "What about a wolf?" Cody suggested. "Maybe it was a werewolf!" David said. "Are you serious?" Felix said facepalming. "Maybe she thought the ears were horns. That could also explain the tail. Also aren't werewolves supposed to be extremely strong? Even a small one could beat any human." David said.

"Of course! That theory makes much more sense! Thanks!" Felix said. "It seems like they switch thoughts." I whispered to Eric he nodded. "Don't be mad if your theory doesn't fit together." David said. "The scratches could have been done earlier.." Felix said. David was poking Felix. "The witness affirms that scratches were caused by the fight." Tobi said. "Weren't you supposed to be in my side?" Felix said to Tobi. "It's not my fault." Tobi said looking down. "TOBII!!!" I said as I hug him. "Don't be sad~" I said trying to cheer him up. He blushes madly. Felix didn't look happy. David was still poking him. Felix turned and said. "And you, Stop it now!".

"There's something I've been thinking for a while...Something doesn't make sense. If the "Demon" really wanted to eat the couple, why isn't there any evidence of that?" Cody said. "Call me crazy but I think it's weird...Why not take the body and eat it?" Cody said. "Well I don't trust the witness.." Felix said. "True.." Tobi said. "This is harder than I thought.." David said. "Yeah.." I said. "So I was thinking maybe.." Cody got cut off.

"OOOOOH!"

We all flinch. "BLOOD!!" Eric shouted. Coco started to bark. I was trying to calm her down. I hear the others talk. "Why are you shouting?" Tobi said. "I FOUND BLOOD!" Eric said. "But there is no need in shouting!" Tobi said. "You scared us." Cody said. "Are you okay?" David said to Felix. "Yeah.." He said back. Coco started to wolf again. "Calm down girl." I said. "How hypersensitive you are.." Eric said. "You only need a sign saying like "We're here come over to kill us, demon." " Cody said. "Yeah!" Tobi said. Coco started to run off. "Coco, Easy girl!" I said following her deep into the woods.

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

"I just wanted you to look at this.'' Eric said. "What?" Tobi said. "This!!" Eric said pointing to the stain in the tree. They all look at it. "I almost had a heart attack because of this?" Felix said, pointing to it. "Really?!" Cody said. "Woah! So cool!" David said with sparkles in his eyes. "It looks like a bird poop." Tobi said. "Subscribe to my channel for more blood!" Eric said. David and Tobi and Eric held the peace sign. "For more?!" Cody said. "Are you an idiot?!" Felix shouted. "GIVE ME THAT!" Felix said as they started tugging on the phone. "Nooo! wait you're going to break it!" "Okay! I'll stop!!! But give me back my cell phone, c'mon." Eric said. "Hmmmm.." Felix said. "Stop you too.." Cody said, trying to break the fight with David. "You know? It'd be nice to have a new phone..." Felix said, smirking. "Don't be an asshole.." Eric said. "By the way..." Tobi started. "Huh?" Cody said. "There..." Felix said, giving his phone back. "Yeyyy!" Eric said. "Where is Y/n?" Tobi said. "She's not here..." Tobi said looking back at them. They all looked terrified.

( Y/П. P.Ө.V)

"Coco!" I said looking for Coco. I hear a bark. "Coco!" I said as I ran to where the sound was. "Coco! Come here girl!" I said getting to her level and petting her. "Why did you run off like that?" I said. I looked around. "Looks like we lost them..." I said as I got up. "Oh god, I'm bad at directions." I said. "Y/N!" I hear someone say. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" it sounded like Tobi. "IF YOU'RE DEAD, SAY IT" I hear someone else say it. 'Eric..' I thought as I dumb founded. "HERE!" I shouted. I hear footsteps coming near me.

Coco started to run again and I quickly grabbed her leash. "Phew." I said. She started to tug on it. I kept a held on. "There she is!" Tobi said with tears in his eyes. "How dare you go on your own without saying anything?!" Felix said stomping on the ground. "Are you alright?" David said. "We thought the demon had taken you already , dude." Eric said. "Coco ran away when she heard you yelling..I had to go after her since no one else saw her run away." I said glaring at Eric. They all look at him. "Oh.." He said interviewing his fingers. "I got scared... Because my mom also said something else.." Tobi said. "What?" "After she told about the murder, She said that there are more things that usually happen in the forest. She said that "Besides the Murder, there also have been disappearances."" Tobi said.

"Fuck..." Eric said. "And you say that now?" Felix said. "How scary." David said. I got shivers. "Nope. Nope. Nope." I said as I sat on the ground. "I'm scared.." I mumbled on my arm. They looked at me worried. "How about we leave now? We've already seen what we had to see.." Cody said. "Come on, Come on, don't make such a fuss. It's not even dark yet!" Eric said. "And we're not that deep into the forest." Eric said. "I'm with Cody. I don't want to get grounded by my mom.." Tobi said. Coco started to pull the leash. "Coco, What are you doing? Stop it!" I said.

"BUUUUT!!.." Cody started then got cut off. "But it's true there's not much to see. we'd better leave." Tobi said. "That's right! besides there's something that.." Cody said and got cut off again.  "But we don't know yet exactly what happened..And the bet?" David said. "That doesn't matter anymore." Tobi said. "It's obvious that nothing paranormal happened, so you better be picking up the broom, David." Felix said. "I'm not cleaning anything!" David said. I looked at Cody who looked pissed. "H-hey uh guys maybe you should let Cody speak.." I said. They ignored me. "We'll say it's a tie and that's it.." Felix said. "But I want to know what happened!" David said. 'Oh Cody's going to snap.' I thought.

"STOP IT! LET ME SPEAK FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!" Cody said. We all flinched. "Yup he snapped." I said. "Did he just swear?!" Eric said. "We annoyed him too much.." Tobi said. "Sorry, but I've been trying to say something for a while and you're not letting me!!!" Cody said. "I wanted to say that I've been feeling that someone is watching us. I don't like it so that's why I ask you, Please let's leave!" Cody said. "Aren't you imagining things?" David said. "You're kidding right?" Felix said. "I'm not! It's true! Well, That's what I think at least.." Cody said. "Well, yeah...we'd wanna go.." Tobi said. "Oh that sucks! I wanted to stay here a bit longer." Eric said. "Then stay by yourself!" Felix said. "Fine I don't have a problem with that!" Eric said. They started to argue.

I got pulled by Coco. "Coco?" I said. Coco had this dirty bag on her mouth I took it. "Y/N is there something wrong?" Felix said looking at me. "Coco dug this up and she won't let go." I said trying to grab the bag, then finally got it. "She doesn't stop biting it." I said holding the bag up. "Let's open it!" Eric said. "Wow let me see!" David said coming over to me. "Throw that away.." Tobi said. "It stinks." Felix said holding his nose. David looked at me. I sighed. "Here." I said as I was going to give it to me. Then it ripped open. A hand fell out. We all looked at it for a minute. Then Eric took a picture.

L̵̢̢̞͓̯̹̞͕̊ą̶͚̗͚̱̮͌̀͆̌̓͘l̶͖͇̩̮̩͖̙͇̙̩̕̚ȋ̸̛͈͙̅͊̑̇̂ņ̶͇͉̱̭̖̹̰̏͗͌͐̾̽̄͘͘͠'̶̥͕̤͇͉̦͉͇̓̈͗́̿̓̔̓s̵̲̖̝̘̥̆͂̀̾́̀̈́̃͆ ̴̥͚̫̞̑̈́̈́͆͝C̸̦͎̠̞̠͚͚̀͆ū̸̡̯͇͈̜͗̽̃̇̚͜r̶̡̟͔̋̔s̶̪̽̈̀e̸̡͓͙̥̣͍̖̋̈́

A/N: Sorry about the late update! I hope you guys know who you all will be voting for president. Enjoy your day!