ᒪคᒪIຖ'Ş ¢นᖇŞē ēᑭIŞ໐໓ē 36

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘

『3』『r』『d』 『P』『O』『V』

No killing huh?" The guy said. Cody was shocked at what he did. "Hypocrite.." The guy said as he fell. Cody looked at his hands where blood was. He yelled again.

The little reptilian was crying now, and wiping his tears. He stood up and grabbed his arm that the guy tore off. He heard a noise then turned. The girl was back. The girl saw the little reptilian and her boyfriend dead on the ground.

"After that things went back to normal in Lalin but not for me. I didn't know what to do with my hand, so I hid it in a cabin I couldn't really see because it was dark. My thoughts were somewhere else, I would've stopped you guys if I recognized the place in day time. My parents were disappointed. But my dad talked to his police friend. They made up a story about gangs to cover me. I locked myself in my room...It would take weeks before I went outside again..After my hand grew back I went to the woods to check if everything was okay. I found a woman, probably a paranormal investigator you kept talking about in school. But I think she saw me and got scared and ran away into a building."

"I didn't know what she was doing there, she hurt herself in the old house and I couldn't just leave her there. I called the police to take care of her. And when I got back to school you guys wanted to look through everything...And then I had to lie to you..Why can't I do anything right?...I wanted to be a hero.. but I forgot what I really am.." Cody said with tears in his eyes. "I'm a monster, I'm a murderer!" Cody yelled with his tears falling down. "I WISH I WAS DEAD!" He yelled. That did it, Y/n and David began to have a flashback.

"I wish I was dead.." They thought. David looked over the bridge. Y/n was staring at the sky.

"But that!-" Maria got cut. David and Y/n hugged Cody. David in front. And Y/n at the back. Cody was shocked. "But that's not true!" David said. "Don't you dare say that ever again!" Y/n said with tears in her eyes. "David, Y/n! Stop! Let go! You don't understand!" Cody said trying to get the duo off him. "Sorry..." David said as he let go. Y/n was still on him. "Y/n..I said let go." Cody said softly. Y/n shook her head. And was still hugging him.

"But you saved both women right?" David asked Cody. "Maybe not the right way...but everything could have been worse without you! And you save me, Felix and Y/n!" David said as he gave a closed eyed smile. "You are still Cody to me." David said. "And me," Y/n said. Cody then got on David and started to cry. Y/n smiled. Maria was fangirling and joined into the hug too. I smiled more. They looked at me. "Huh?" I said. I was pulled into the hug by Maria and David. We all were smiling and having our little group hug moment.

We hear a creak and we look up to see one of the kidnappers. "YOU!" They said. We winded our eyes. 'Are you kidding me? AS SOON AS WE HAVE A HAPPY MOMENT THEY COME IN?!' Y/n thought. The kidnapper grabbed Cody's arm. "I suppose this is dead end!" The kidnapper smirked. "You can't escape now, and the boss will be relieved that we got the shiny eyes! And we can have the guardian!" The kidnapper said looking at David then me.

"HEY!" Maria yelled as she got up. "Don't you have a life?! The only thing you know is to bully these two kids!" Maria said as she crossed her arms. "Shut up girl! You don't know shit! One of them is for my boss, and the other one for me, and this one killed my friend!"The kidnapper said snapping her neck and looking at Maria. "You are going to regret if you touch Y/n or David..." Cody said as he glared. "Don't think of fighting again!" Y/n said as she grabbed his shoulder. "You are still hurt from before!" David said. "But.." Cody started. The kidnapper were about to punch Cody. "Let him fight if he wants!" "NO!" David said. He pushed Cody out of the way. "STOP!" David said

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘