[̲̅Y][̲̅/][̲̅n] [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅k] [̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅y] [̲̅3]

(^ If you wanna hear and read! ^)

After the long day I decided it was time to sleep. I put my Pj's on and jumped onto the bed. "YEET!". PLOP. "Oh god, I miss my bed.." I mumbled. "I'm tired.." I turn around. "Time to get sleep." I said, then began to doze off.

I turn around again. Then there was this bright light. I groan as I squeeze my eyes. The light gets brighter. I quickly get up. I start to rub my eyes. I look to see the sun there. 'I'm pretty sure my house has a roof.' I thought. I look around to see I'm not in my house. "Where am I?" I was laying on the grass. The grass was bright green. 'Huh..the grass looks pretty..' I thought. I look around again. 'Everything is so bright in here..' I thought. I quickly get up on my feet and start to explore where I am at.

After some exploring I find out I am nowhere near Lalin, well I think because I saw no road or anyone in place. 'Where the heck am I?' I look around once again. Something caught my eye, but I didn't notice it. Then I stopped 'Wait a minute.' When I look back, I can see a village not that far away. 'It seems close..' I thought. I started to walk that way.

After 2 hours of walking I reached there. 'Okay...*Pant*..Why did the village seem so close..*Pant*...But it looks years to reach it?..*Pant*' I thought between breaths. 'Whatever I'm here so I should see if I can find anyone.' I take a minute to catch my breath. "Hello?! Is anyone here?!" I shout. No reply I started to walk around to see if anyone was actually there. "Anyone? Is anyone here?!" I yelled. You couldn't hear anything except the wind and my shouting. I sigh as I begin to walk around trying to find some water or food.

I was drinking some water until I found something shine. I walk closer to it. 'I swear I saw something shine...but where is it?' I look at the spot once again but this time narrowing my eyes. I saw a shining orb. "Woah.." I said as I walked closer to it. It was covered in dirt so I wiped it off, boy was it big and kind of hard to carry. It was f/c color. I picked it up slowly. I look at it closer. 'It's pretty..' I stopped as I saw something move in the orb. I quickly drop it. Making it crack. 'What was that...I saw something move in there..' I look at it more closely. I saw an e/c making my heart stop. It looked at me. Then suddenly something came out.

I gasp. I started to look around. 'I'm in my house...that was a dream..' I quickly brush the dream off as I start to get out of my bed. And got ready for school. 'Thursday...' I thought. I went outside and got on my bike and started to pick up David. I had a nice breakfast at his house.

Me and David went to Felix and picked him up and started to head to school. Something felt off. "Y/n you alright?" David asked. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Hm?" I said. "You okay?.." David asked. "Uh yeah!" I said, David and Felix looked at eachother, Felis shrugged. We were almost at school until I heard a voice. "HEY!" I hear someone shout, making me look where the voice belonged. "WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!" I heard again. I couldn't find where the person was but I heard them. "I-I'm sorry!" Some quiet voice said. I then started to bike where I heard the voices thinking someone was in danger. "Y/n?!" David and Felix shouted. "Where you going!?" Felix said. They started to rush after me. 'Did they not hear the voices?'

"Sorry?! You think a sorry will cut it?!" I finally reach the voices. I see a old man yelling at a kid my age. I looked closer. I quickly see an aura around them, the old man had this 'Bad' arua, while the kid had this 'Scared or frightened aura.' I quickly shake my head thinking I'm seeing things. "I-I really am sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" She said frightened. "Oh? Are you willing to pay for this expensive rug?!" He yelled at the girl. "Excuse me." I chimed in. "What is going on here?.." I said politely. "Why don't you mind your business? I'm talking to someone else not you." They said. "Ah..." I said as I get off my bike. I grab the girls arm. "So we can go." I said as I started to walk off with her. "Where do you think your going?!" They shouted at me.