Ⱡ₳Ⱡł₦'₴ ₵ɄⱤ₴Ɇ Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 4

( Y/П. P.Ө.V)

Me, David and Coco were walking to Felix's. "David you've been smiling like an idiot this whole time." I said. "You said my smile is cute. So I'm smiling like you said to." David said. "I know. It's is cute, but for some reason you look like you just murdered someone." I said. "Were going somewhere a crime scene happened and you're smiling?." I said.

 "Hey, I just want to find something okay?" David said. "Sure whatever you say cinnamon roll." I said smiling at him. "I-I told you I'm not cute! Or a roll!" He said. I squish his cheeks. "Yes! You are!~" I said with a closed eyed smile. He became so red. "S-s-stop t-that!" He said as he took my hands off his face. I pouted. "L-lets just go." He said, trying to breath. We passed the farm. I looked at David and he was looking at it. He sighed. "My imagination I guess.." He muttered to himself. "Of course it is." I said. "I-I don't need you telling me that!" He said blushing.

Ḻ̴̙̝̿̓̂͂̑̐̔̉̎͝a̸͔͇͈͆͝l̶͙̭̞̮̫̘͙̦̦̝̾̅̿̆̉͘͘i̶̜͕̝͝͝n̸̯͎͖͚͌̐͋̔͝'̵̧̬̃̅s̷̛̲̳̼̒�̸͙̥͎̌͛̆̆͛͐͂ͅ�̵̡̞̟̲̩̈́̍̌️̶̣̤̼̗̖̲̟̪̄̈̑c̸̭͇̺̰̩̠̯͕͆́̓̈́͒̿̀͠ú̴̻̙̐̊r̷̛͇͉̗̫̙̰̭̼͂̈́͑͑̕͠s̵̡̮̬̥͖̮͍͚͇̯̆e̷̤̞̙͊́̇͐̊͆̕

"Son of a bitch!" We hear someone shout. Me and David and Coco flich. CRA CRAAA I hear, A crow maybe? "Felix! What's going on?" David shouted. "Are you alright?" I said. "A fucking cat! That's what's going on!" Felix said. "Ugh I hate them so much." Felix said. "But what did it do to you?" David said. "This." Felix said as he crouched to a crow. "Luckily it doesn't look serious. It's just bit it's wing." Felix said. "Shoyo!" I said as I crouched down and look at the crow. And pat it's head.

 "Shoyo?" Felix said. "Shoyo is a crow that can't fly yet. Not yet, but one day he's going to be able to fly." I said. "Want me to name him that?" Felix said. "Yeah! Because this crow is going to fly once again like Hinata!" I said. "Hold up that name is from a guy from anime right." Felix said. "Mhm!" I said with sparkles in my eye. "Nope not gonna name it that." Felix said. "Please! Shoyo Hinata is a good name!" I said and I cling onto Felix. "PLEASEEEE!!!" I said. "Ugh fine." Felix said. "Yay!"

 "So what are you going to do?" David said. "I'll take care of it until it's wing is healed." Felix said, petting the crows head. "Then it'll fly again like Hinata!" I said with sparkles in my eyes. "Whatever." Felix said. "Seriously, every damn time I look through the window I see cats messing with the crows..." Felix said. "Kenma!" I said. "Kenma?" Felix and David said. "You don't remember him?" I asked. "Oh yeah, I forgot about him." Felix said. "Maybe it was Kuroo!" I said. "Stop naming anime cats, I'm talking about real life ones." He said. "Not all cats are mean.." David said. "I've never met a nice cat." Felix said. 

Coco was licking the crow. I chucked. "Um..Is Coco coming too?" Felix said. "Of course!" David said. I petted Coco. "She can definitely help with the investigation." I said. "Won't you Coco? You're a good girl." I said as Coco got on me, I fell to the ground. And started to lick my face. "Haha! Coco stop that tickles!" I said laughing. "H-help me!" I said as I look back at David and Felix and saw them blushing and looking at me. "W-what?" I said blushing too. Felix coughed. "Okay.." "Well..I'm going to get ready and then we can go." Felix said. As David got Coco off me. "Okay!" David said.

*^~ȶɨʍɛ ֆӄɨք~^*

We finally got there, then I heard someone say. "Finally there they are!" Eric said as he showed us to his phone. "Hey!" David said. "Yo!" I said. "Sorry for the wait!" Felix said. "I had to finish my chores." Felix said. "It's okay we just arrived." Eric said. "Are you recording?" David said. "Looks like it." I said. "You better get me right, eh? The girls watching will give you more likes thanks to me." Felix said. "What are you saying." David said. "Girls he's not worth it." Eric said. I snorted the started to laugh. "What did you say?" Felix said.