Lålïñ'§ ǵr§ê Èþï§ðÐê 21

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘

③ⓡⓓ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓥⓘⓔⓦ

The black raven haired boy continued to look for his friends. "David!" He shouted. "Y/n!" He shouted. "Where are you guys?!" He shouted, as he continued to walk around. He got out of the forest to see houses. "Houses finally! I thought I would never get to get out of that forest." He said as he rubbed his sleve getting the leaves out.

'I need to call my dad! If those guys have David and Y/n we need to do something quickly!' He thought. 'I can't believe the police hang up!' He thought. 'Maybe it was an error but it was hella suspicious.' The raven haired boy thought as he had a tick. Or maybe the police help the kidnappers, maybe their friends? If that's true I'm going to be punching some faces. I can't believe I'm making theories right now. I sound like David..'.

The boy reached his house. He saw the dog, Coco there. He patted her head, as he headed in. The house was a mess. He found his phone and dialled his dad's number. It picked up. "Dad something bad happened, I'm fine but I think Y/n and David got kidnapped." he told his father. "WHAT?" His father shot through the phone. "Can you tell their parents?" He asked his father.

"Of course but what happened?." His father asked. "I'll tell you at the police station, please come quick." The raven haired boy said as he put on his jacket. "Felix what.." his father said through the phone. "I have some businesses." Felix said as he held a butter knife, looking at it.

[̲̅A][̲̅t] [̲̅t][̲̅h][̲̅e] [̲̅s][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l]

"Have a good afternoon" One of the staff members said. "You too. See you tomorrow." Cody's father said as he started to eat his food. He looked out the window to see student's and staff members. Suddenly he felt pain on his shoulder. He looked at his shoulder to see it was still bleeding. Then out of a sudden he got a phone call.

He stepped out to pick the phone call. "Hello?" He said. "ESTEBAN!!" Someone shouted. "Good afternoon chief." He said. "GOOD AFTERNOON?!" He shouted through the phone yet again. "Are you crazy? Do you know what happened!?!''He said. "You're helpers failed?" Cody's dad said. "One just came back, leg broken and guess who hurt him?!" "Your punk-ass son" The chief shouted.

"He took our target and escaped!" The chief said. "No..I told him to stay out of this.." Cody's father said annoyed. "If you can't control "Your" Kid I'll beat some respect to him!" the chief said as he slammed his fist on the table. "Wait. I'll talk to him and.." he got cut off. "Shut up! You already screwed up when you brought that little scourge to Lalin!" The chief yelled yet again. "But you still did it because you're a selfish little piece of shit" The police officer said. The call ended. Cody's father sighed to himself.

"Tsk! What a disaster" The chief said. "Boss, should we continue to look for the k-" The kidnapper got cut off. "OF COURSE!" The boss shouted at him. "WE NEED HIM! Get moving!" He shouted. "Okay, okay!" The kidnapper said as he dragged his feet to the door.

The chief left the room too. "Chief!" someone said. "What now?" He asked. "There is an emergency, another kid disappeared!" Tobi's mother said. "Oh.." he said. "But we have a witness this time!" Tobi's mother said. Felix stepped in. "He said he saw the kidnappers!" Tobi's mother said. Felix was giving the scariest glare at the 'Boss'.

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘

A/n: Guys! Thank you all for the support, it motivates me to write more!! Also please follow me, so when the season 1 ends I'll remind you all when season 2 chapters come out, so you guys would be early! Don't be a ghost reader, vote, comment and follow so I can give you guys my love and chapters!