ᒪคᒪIຖ'Ş ¢นᖇŞē ēᑭIŞ໐໓ē 38

░~░~░~░~░~░~░~░~░~░~░~░~░

ʸ/ⁿ ᴾ.ᴼ.ⱽ

"..." It was quite, I sweat dropped. "Uhm.." Cody started. "What are you doing here dad?" Cody asked. "Uxio told me that you were here, you disobeyed me! I told you to stay out of this!" Cody's father scolded him. "Uxio?" David said. "Weird name. Sounds like Uno" I said. The chief coughed. "Why do you kids have to make everything difficult?" The chief said, 'I guess his name is Uxio.' "Yeah right, I'm going to go with strangers! Who sent his goons after me! and ran me and almost Y/n over with his car!" David yelled back.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Cody, his father and Maira said shocked. I just sweat dropped as I nodded. "That was an accident." Uxio said as he rubbed his neck. "And I bet you hung up on us when Felix, Y/n and I were on danger!" David said. "You're really sus dude." I said as I looked at the chief. He glared at me then looked back at David, "Well, yeah so what?" He said.

"Wow, a policeman who drugs and kidnaps children. I thought you were nice." Cody said. "He was sus when I first saw him" I said narrowing my eyes at him. Cody nodded then said. "You shouldn't be working for the police!" Cody said. I nodded. "I don't like you either, so shut up!" Uxio said back. "Boss if he's bothering you I can take care of him." The kidnapper said, grabbing his arm. "Hey!" Cody yelled. I glared at the kidnapper.

"If you even lay one more finger on him I will-'' I got cut off, Cody's father grabbed the kidnappers hand kind of breaking it. "Don't you dare!" He said glaring. "Wow, clam down." The kidnapper said. "You're no longer needed." Uxio said. "What?" The green hood said. "We'll talk about your failure later, get lost!" The chief yelled. "Hah! You're fired!" I said sticking my tongue out to the green hood kidnapper. They were about to come for me. Then one of the kidnappers got him.

"But I still have business with that kid." The green hood said, the kidnappers friend was dragging him away. "Not now!" They said. "UGH!" They winded. They were out of sight. "Baka!" I yelled as I stuck my tongue out again.

"Dad..are you still working with them? You knew about this?!" Cody said as he looked at his father. He was silent. "It's complicated Cody.." He said. "That's no excuse!" Cody yelled. "Not now, I'll explain at home. Right now I need to talk to David and Y/n." Cody's father said. Me and David look at each other. Then look at them. "You'll come with us" Uxio said. "I'll explain everything then bring you home." Cody's dad said.

"Hm if that's it...and Y/n and I can go home safely.." David said thinking. "Yes I promise you guys will be safe." I look at David. "Okay." He said. 'Wow, he agreed so quickly.' I thought as I looked at David. "But you have to tell me what this is all about, and why you want us." David said.

"What n-" The Uxio guy got cut off. "Okay I promise!" Cody's dad said as he held his hand out. David shook it rather quickly. "Ugh. Whatever let's just get this over with." Uxio said as he waved and walked away. "Finally it's over." David said. I sighed. "It was such a pain in the ass." I said. "Yeah." Cody said. I looked at him. "Cody are you okay?" David asked.

"I-I feel stupid, everything I did was for nothing." Cody said. "What?!" Me and Cody said. "That's not true!" I said. "Yeah, your plan didn't work." David said. I hugged him. "Let me finish." David whispered to me. "ah." I said. "But you no longer need to hide everything." David said. "That's worth it!" David said. "Let's go home." I said as I smile at Cody.

We were in the car. Driving off. It was kind of squishy because there were 4 kids, and the back seats had 3. I sat near David and Maria. It was silent.

Fҽʅιx'ʂ POV

"Come on! Don't be stubborn!" I hear an annoying voice. "Felix!" Tobias said. I pout. "Don't you want to go home?" The long haired guy said. "Let's go!" Tobias said. We hear a car. I looked to where the car noise was and saw a blue car. My eyes winded as I saw David get out of the car, then Y/n. They look over. They saw us and flinched. "Ah!" I hear Tobi said. "David! Y/n!" I said.

Tobias walked over to them. "Tobias!" They said. "Where have you guys been?" Tobias said, his face close to them. "Hm..It's a long story." David said. Y/n just sighed. "Is that blood on your nose David?" Tobias said. "Yes, but it's nothing." David said as he wiped his nose. Tobi looked at me then was worried. "Y/n! Are you alright?! You're hurt! Your arm!!" He said as he got near her arm. "Oh, this? I forgot I had this!" she said. "Don't worry I can't feel a thing on my arm!" She said waving her arm a bit. I got worried I will admit.

I started to walk up to them. "So, you finally show up." I said. "Felix! Are you okay?! I was worried. "David said. "I told you he was fine." Y/n said as she looked at me. I gave a hard glare. "Uh...Is everything okay?" David asked. "He seems mad." Y/n murmured.

Ļ̵̦̼̘̲͇̭͓̒̐̉̑̑̆̽̚á̵̡̜̠͋̀̔̂͛̚͝ļ̶̲̟͈̫̲̗͂̓̃̈́̓̊͘͝i̵͎̘͗̆̈͋̇̋͒̽̆͘n̶̨͓̦̲̣͙͕̟͒̅̾̓̈̽̾'̷̛̣̹̪̗̱͍̬̾͑́̀͆́̚͠ͅs̵̼̙̲̽͛̀̿̕ ̵̛̱̥̻͓̏͛̀̂͌̒͝͠ͅͅC̴͇̖̩̭̳̰͈̋̂ů̸̡͈̘̗̳͊̎̔͛̚͝r̴̡̳̫̞̱̘͉͇̐̑́̑̌͆̍s̶̨̧̛͖̦͕͈̼̫̙̙̒̈́̆̓͋̓͝e̷̙̣͖͓͚̓̑͝ͅ