Lålïñ'§ ǵr§ê Èþï§ðÐê 28

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘ 

¥/ñ'§ þÖV

We were behind the van. I was looking at the floor. "So?" Maria said. "Look I don't know what to do.." David said. "David..We have to go save Cody!" I said. "He's important to us. He's our friend!" I said. "Listen Y/n...They're dangerous. If we follow them we'll get in trouble. And we can't find them. They're too strong for us. And I don't want us to get kidnapped again...but I also don't want to give up now. I really want to talk to Cody." David said. I looked at him. I sigh. 'He's right.....It would be just blind for us to rush in there without a plan..We'll be dangering ourselves and Cody....' I thought. I heard them talking. 'But if we do go..What will be our plan?....Think...think...' I thought to myself as I bit my nail. All of a sudden I hear a scream.

"AHHHHHHHHH"

My heart stopped. I gulped as I looked near the van at the house, with Maria and David. "What...." Maria said. "Cody..." I whispered.

L̴̢̩̜̘͊̌̅̽̽̍̎̚͠ȁ̶̰̺̝͉̳̭̦͖͒̅͜ļ̶͚͓̐̀̅̈́i̵̧̇͐ń̴̨̢̫̟̤̠͎͗̔͌̀̿̚̕͜ͅ'̵̢̹̻̫͉̹͕̫̲̍̀́͗͋͜s̵͈͎͇̹͈͛̈̾̍̍̽̒̽̂ ̶̨͈̗̼̭̦̞͕̣̍̈́̈́͛̂̈́̍̆͘ͅC̶̝̘̮̗̯̰͌̽͊̑͝ư̵̯̦͉̬̅̿̒͊̈́̓́̕ͅr̸̢̰͇͉̹̱͍̥̜̽̄͆̔ś̷̳̮̱͇̄e̷̛͇̝̺͓̩

We got closer, we got near a window. "Do you think that was Cody?" Maria asked. "I hope not.." David said. I was silent and I was sweating. 'Cody..please be alright..' I thought as I looked through the window. I saw 3 bodies one on the ground and two staring at the one on the ground. "Hm..I can see people..and that tail.." Maria said. "That's Cody and the kidnappers..And there is a lot of blood." David said.

"DAMNIT!" I said as I bit my lip trying to hold my tears. "Cody..." I said as I looked closer. That was him, he was covered in blood. I could barely see his face. David patted me on the back. "We need to do something!" Maria said. "We can't go in there! They'll catch us! And if they can hurt Cody they can hurt us too!" David said. I was furoius. "So we just leave him there to die?...." I said nothing. David looked at me. "N-no I never said that!" David said.

"We can't just stand here and watch..we need a plan.." Maria said. "A plan I can't think normally." David said. I sat down, criss crossed. I breathe calmly as I think of a plan. Suddenly I had one. "David, Maria!" I said. They look at me.

"I have a plan." I said as I smirked. David looked at me. "So do I." He said. "You go first." I said to David. "I have an Idea...maybe not that good, but I can't think of anything else. Maria you would have to do something really risky and there's a chance that everything goes wrong.." David said.

"Hold up," I said. "I want to do it I wouldn't want Maria to get hurt." I said. "No Y/n I can do it!" Maria said. I pat her shoulder. "I know you can, but I don't want you to get hurt." I said as I smiled at her. "No..I want to do it I will do anything!" Maria said with a frown. I look at her then smile. "Then I trust you, don't get hurt okay?" I said. "Of course!" Maria said. "Y/n, You're with me." David said. I nodded.

I hear Maria scream. The kidnapers go there. Me and David walk to Cody. Cody looks up to see David and I. "David?! Y/n?!".

L̴̢̩̜̘͊̌̅̽̽̍̎̚͠ȁ̶̰̺̝͉̳̭̦͖͒̅͜ļ̶͚͓̐̀̅̈́i̵̧̇͐ń̴̨̢̫̟̤̠͎͗̔͌̀̿̚̕͜ͅ'̵̢̹̻̫͉̹͕̫̲̍̀́͗͋͜s̵͈͎͇̹͈͛̈̾̍̍̽̒̽̂ ̶̨͈̗̼̭̦̞͕̣̍̈́̈́͛̂̈́̍̆͘ͅC̶̝̘̮̗̯̰͌̽͊̑͝ư̵̯̦͉̬̅̿̒͊̈́̓́̕ͅr̸̢̰͇͉̹̱͍̥̜̽̄͆̔ś̷̳̮̱͇̄e̷̛͇̝̺͓̩