Ⱡ₳Ⱡł₦'₴ ₵ɄⱤ₴Ɇ Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ8

( Y/П. P.Ө.V)

"What the..'' I said as I got up and looked around. Everything was dark. I started to walk and try to find something or someone. There were some bugs on my foot. 'Ew' I thought. I saw a farm where the bugs were heading. 'Isn't that the farm that David went to?' I thought as I followed the bugs to the farm. I hear a voice.

"I'm hungry...Help.." I follow the voices. Then hear another one. "I had been looking for you for a while." I stop to see a..Monster holding something bright. "It's not easy to find a soul like you..there is this person who keeps protecting you..And I can't get anywhere near you." It said. "You'll not escape this time their not here to protect you.." It said. The light was saying. "H-help."

I stopped my tracks. 'David?' That sounds like David I quickly rush to him. 'David!' I said. The monster looks at me. She smiles murderously. "Ah...There you are.." it said as it was sending something to me. "You are always in the way...I can't get near him because of you..But guess I'll finish you here..." It said. I struggling to get out of 'its' grasp. "David! Take my hand!" I said. The bright or David looks at me. It takes time to reach for me. Then I got tossed to the ground. 'Ugh!' "D-David!" I said as I got back up and started to run again. This time it got me by the neck, my feet were above the ground. 'Ngh-'. "No! Please!" David said looking at me then at the monster. "D-david!" I said as finally was about to pass out. Then I quickly bit it's hand and was set down. "Ugh. this is why I hate guardian's like you!" It said as it got my legs. I struggle to get my leg's out of it's grasp.

Then all of a sudden it ripped my legs. There was silence. "AHHHHHH!!" Was all I said. "Y/n!" I hear David said. Then I see a butterfly come. It touched the monster, then everything was bright and all you could see was light.

I gasp up. Breathing heavily. 'W-what was that..' I quickly grabbed my leg to see it was attached. 'That was a dream..But it felt so real..' I thought I was shaking. 'W-where is David?' 'It was a dream..' I thought. I need to sleep again. I tried to close my eyes. Nothing 'I can't sleep.' I got my phone out and started to watch some anime. But still thinking of what that dream ment. Until I fell asleep. 

Ꝉ̵͚̘̦̤̈͗̊͋̂̄ą̷̧̫̓̈́̌̏̚Ӏ̷̧̞̺̠͔͖̩̍̆̒̍̓̕ì̸̡̡̳̲͍͎͛́̓̽̔͐̈́̀̽̏ͅղ̷̩͈̜͚͉̥̞̈̓́'̵̯͍͎̭͆̀͜ʂ̷̺̲̺̫̯͙̄͂͜ ̶̠̺̲͇̤͎̥͛͋́͒̆̑̈͜͜͝↻̷̖̞͝͠մ̵̩̼̌͊͊ɾ̵̢̞̺̺̞͕͍̰̻̦͂̐ʂ̷̛̱̝̪̳̱͚̹̥͇̳̆͑̌͌̋̀͠ҽ̶̢͇̭̒̈̚