Lålïñ'§ ǵr§ê Èþï§ðÐê 27

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘ 

₵ØĐɎ'₴ ₱ØV

L̷̦̹̓̏͘a̸̻̖̳̤̩̝̓͜ͅl̸̢͇̋̍i̸͇͔̰̾̓̈́̋n̴̢̧̜̭̳͍͚̖̘̦̿̐͆̏͛'̸̢̧̮̩̮̯̳̅́̃̅s̸͕̜̹͚̻͈̖̩̠͑ ̵̢̟̬̼̗̲̑̈́̽͗̈́̔͝C̶̙̱̟̃́͘u̶̡̧͙͖̱̥̅̇̇̅͐̈́̽̂̊ṙ̴̨̻̠͉̙̉͘͜s̴̛̮̿̽̿́e̵̡̛̺̬͓͎̳͔͋̓́̑̓͑͜͠͠͝

Everything was black...I slowly opened my eyes. To see people in front of me. I groan. 'Where...' "Children can't just disappear!" I hear someone shout. "I looked everywhere! I have no clue where he is!" I hear someone say. "I also didn't find them! I search in the woods. But we have his friend now we can ask him!" Another voice said. 'These assholes.' I tried to move my hands. I was tied up in ropes. 'Shit...I should have hidden quicker.' I saw my legs were tied up too. 'At Least they only got me...David, Felix and Y/n aren't here...Thank god.' I thought as I could see David's smile, Felix's face, and Y/n's smile. For some reason it made my cheeks fire up in the thought of her.

'But how do I escape now?' I looked over to the people. "Get our target location out of this little bastard! This mess is really getting annoying!" The chief said. "Of course, boss." One of them said. "What should we do to make him talk?" I heard the other one say. "Whatever it takes." He said as he left. I can swear I saw a smirk from one of the kidnappers. "I expect results when I come back." The boss said as he left. "So what do we do now?" One of them said as they came closer to me. I close my eyes pretending to be asleep. "Exactly what the boss said." I hear someone say- I feel a pain on my chest. I scream. They kicked me.

"We can have some fun now..." The person said. "B-but. You can't just tourture a child!" I hear one say. I was coughing. "A child?!" "Remember he murdered out mate." The person said. She began to squeeze my head between my horns, I was in pain. "Yeah but.." "Shut up or you'll be next!" The person shouted.

"You're 'mate' killed a man and almost killed his girlfriend if I hadn't stopped him! You're all shit! I don't know what you would do to my friends!" I said. Soon I felt a punch on my cheek. "We don't want anything. The boss needs the shinny kid." The kidnappers said. "And I don't think killing humans is bad. We have to eat, you know that, or what the hell are you eating to survive?!" I started to get angry. "Or maybe you're angry because your 'Friends' are your prey? That's why you killed our mate, You want them just for yourself. If you want them you can just tell us! We can share!" The kidnapper said. I had enough. I slammed my head near his. I then shouted. "I AM NOT LIKE YOU! YOU ARE MONSTERS! SOMEONE HAD TO STOP YOU!" I was angry alright.

"No you are just like us, we are the same species, you idiot. You can't run from facts." He said. Suddenly I was pushed back by his foot and was slammed to the wall. "Let's get back to business." He said. "Tell me where you're friend is.." He said as he was grabbing something. "NO WAY!" I said. "Well then..I'll break your limbs one by one until you tell me..." He said as he had some screws and a hammer on his hand. 

L̷̦̹̓̏͘a̸̻̖̳̤̩̝̓͜ͅl̸̢͇̋̍i̸͇͔̰̾̓̈́̋n̴̢̧̜̭̳͍͚̖̘̦̿̐͆̏͛'̸̢̧̮̩̮̯̳̅́̃̅s̸͕̜̹͚̻͈̖̩̠͑ ̵̢̟̬̼̗̲̑̈́̽͗̈́̔͝C̶̙̱̟̃́͘u̶̡̧͙͖̱̥̅̇̇̅͐̈́̽̂̊ṙ̴̨̻̠͉̙̉͘͜s̴̛̮̿̽̿́e̵̡̛̺̬͓͎̳͔͋̓́̑̓͑͜͠͠͝