Lålïñ'§ ǵr§ê Èþï§ðÐê 26

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘ 

③ⓡⓓ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓥⓘⓔⓦ

"STAY AWAY FROM US!" "IF YOU TOUCH US I'LL USE THIS!" Felix shouted as he held a butter knife at the person.

L̷̦̹̓̏͘a̸̻̖̳̤̩̝̓͜ͅl̸̢͇̋̍i̸͇͔̰̾̓̈́̋n̴̢̧̜̭̳͍͚̖̘̦̿̐͆̏͛'̸̢̧̮̩̮̯̳̅́̃̅s̸͕̜̹͚̻͈̖̩̠͑ ̵̢̟̬̼̗̲̑̈́̽͗̈́̔͝C̶̙̱̟̃́͘u̶̡̧͙͖̱̥̅̇̇̅͐̈́̽̂̊ṙ̴̨̻̠͉̙̉͘͜s̴̛̮̿̽̿́e̵̡̛̺̬͓͎̳͔͋̓́̑̓͑͜͠͠͝

"Wait!" "What are you doing with that knife? Don't worry I won't hurt you!" The person with black hair said. Felix was trembling, the man tried to get close and said. "Please give me the knife before someone gets hu-"The guy got cut off as Felix swished his knife, that got the guy a wound on his palm. The man looked at this wound. "I said stay away!" The raven boy yelled.

"What is happening?!" The chief said as he walked over. He then noticed the kids and started to ask them questions. "You know something about where David is." Felix snaped. "Felix that's not true!" Tobi scolded. The chief started to say that he didn't know where David or Y/n was. Felix knew he was lying he kept blaming the chief. Tobi tried to calm Felix down; it wasn't working.

"I don't trust you guys! You hung up on me!! I won't stop searching for David and Y/n! " The raven said as he put the knife near the police officer. "Who knows if they are in dange-" The raven stood still. He winded his eyes. His heart started to hurt. He held his hand over his chest where his heart was. His heart was beating slowly. "Felix?" Tobi said. Felix started to sweat. Everything was blurry for his eyes. "Kid?" The chief said.

The raven boys were wobbling. Suddenly he almost fell until the chief caught him. "Felix?!" Tobias said worried. "Is he okay?!" The other guy with black hair said. "Stop staring and bring me water!" The chief demand. "Yes!" Tobias and the black haired guy said.

The chief got a chair out and put Felix on it. "How are you feeling should I call the ambulance..?" The chief asked. "No, I'm fine..." The raven said. "Okay. Just stay calm I don't want you to die." The chief said as he walked away. Felix glared at him but a little soft as he sweat dropped. "Felix! here have some water." Tobias gave him the water. "T-thanks" Felix said as he looked at the water. "What just happened to you?" Tobi asked worriedly. "I-I just got dizzy," Felix said. Tobi started to scold Felix.

Felix looked at the two adults. "Are you listening to me Felix?" Tobi said, annoyed. "Shut up Tobias'' Felix said annoyed. "You're so stubborn, I want to find Y/n and David too!! But were just doing this blind!" Tobias said trying to reason with Felix. That didn't work. "I said SHUT UP!" Felix shouted as he slammed the glass on the floor making it shatter. "I don't want to hear more of your bullshit!" Felix shouted at him with a glare. "I won't abandon them again!" The raven said as he was upset.

"And I couldn't do anything when the kidnappers were after them..I'm never there when they need me! I'm such a useless piece shit!" The raven was disappointed in himself, he tried to hold in the tears. "You're not useless..and what happened is not your fault.." Tobi said. "Enough with the whining! You're going back to your parents'' The chief said.

"N-no way! I don't want to stop searching!" Felix said. "But you're sick, your shaking I'll bring you to your parents!" The guy with the black hair said. "Rafel will take care of you, and I'll try to find your friends." The chief said. "I really want to find him too, and when I find him I'll bring him back to you." The chief said.

"Okay.." Tobi said. "Fuck off." Felix said as he put his hands on his face. "Okay. I'll take care of them" Rafel said. "And you don't worry. They'll find your friend". "Leave me alone. I'm so useless." Felix said. "Jeez...You're not the only one who feels that way.." Tobi said as he rubbed his arm.

The chief was out of the building. "Any news?" he asked one of the kidnappers as he hopped into the car. "No. Sorry boss." The kidnapper said. "I'm so sick of these annoying kids. Where the hell is the one we want?" The boss said.

Y/n, Maria and David were behind the boxes. Suddenly the car stopped. "We stopped, let's get out!" Maria said. "Okay." Both Y/n and David said. The doors opened showing one of the kidnapers they grabbed Cody and closed the door.

Maria and David and Y/n got out. "Looks like they're gone but they took Cody. What do we do now we can escape." The orange girl asked. "Or try to save Cody, but if we get caught...him recusing you guys will be in vain." Maria said. "What do you guys want to do?" Maria asked us. Y/n and David looked in thought. 

L̷̦̹̓̏͘a̸̻̖̳̤̩̝̓͜ͅl̸̢͇̋̍i̸͇͔̰̾̓̈́̋n̴̢̧̜̭̳͍͚̖̘̦̿̐͆̏͛'̸̢̧̮̩̮̯̳̅́̃̅s̸͕̜̹͚̻͈̖̩̠͑ ̵̢̟̬̼̗̲̑̈́̽͗̈́̔͝C̶̙̱̟̃́͘u̶̡̧͙͖̱̥̅̇̇̅͐̈́̽̂̊ṙ̴̨̻̠͉̙̉͘͜s̴̛̮̿̽̿́e̵̡̛̺̬͓͎̳͔͋̓́̑̓͑͜͠͠͝