Ⱡ₳Ⱡł₦'₴ ₵ɄⱤ₴Ɇ Ɇ₱ł₴ØĐɆ 7

(^ Just some Music if you're bored and wanna read and listen to music.^)

Welp here's the double update!! ✌️😝

( Y/П. P.Ө.V)

Back at my house. I open the door knob and head inside. "I'm home!" I said. "Where the hell were you?!" My dad said. "I was out with my friends." I said. "Why are you home this late?!" He said. "I had to get out of work to find out where you were!" He shouted. "Sorry." I said. "Sorry?!" He said. "I said I'm sorry I haven't realized the time plus it isn't that late." I said. "Go to your room!" He said. "Jeez, alright." I said as I went upstairs. "Tch." I said as I opened the door then head inside, then lock the door.

Ḻ̴̙̝̿̓̂͂̑̐̔̉̎͝a̸͔͇͈͆͝l̶͙̭̞̮̫̘͙̦̦̝̾̅̿̆̉͘͘i̶̜͕̝͝͝n̸̯͎͖͚͌̐͋̔͝'̵̧̬̃̅s̷̛̲̳̼̒�̸͙̥͎̌͛̆̆͛͐͂ͅ�̵̡̞̟̲̩̈́̍̌️̶̣̤̼̗̖̲̟̪̄̈̑c̸̭͇̺̰̩̠̯͕͆́̓̈́͒̿̀͠ú̴̻̙̐̊r̷̛͇͉̗̫̙̰̭̼͂̈́͑͑̕͠s̵̡̮̬̥͖̮͍͚͇̯̆e̷̤̞̙͊́̇͐̊͆̕

I jump on my bed then sighed. 'Anime time!~' I thought as I got my phone then started to watch anime. Then I saw a notification. It was from the group chat. I ignored it and continued to watch anime. Then I heard another Ding. I got annoyed, then clicked it and was about to tell them to shut up but then read the text messages.

TOBI

My mom just arrived.

THE_ERIX98

So what happened?

FELIX

Hey!

TOBI

She said they haven't found the hand, that it's not there, WTF.

FELIX

Holy shit

Y/N

Nope fuck it all.

THE_ERIX98

AHHHH! NOO, THE HAAAAAND!!! WHYYYYYY.

FELIX

Maybe Cody was right after all...Ha ha

I turn off my phone. 'Ughh...My head hurts..' I thought. I go to my bed. 'I need sleep.' I thought as I dozed off to sleep. I hear a ring call. I goran. It was facetime it said. "Felix." "Ugh." I groaned the light was bright on the phone. I picked the call up. "Hello? Y/N?" Felix said. "What?..." I said as I continue to groan. "Sorry, were you sleeping?" Felix said. "What do you think genius?" I said. "Sorry, anyway I want to tell you I'm not going to come to school tomorrow." He said. "Oh, why? wait I know." I said. "Wow that hand made you piss you're pants, huh?." I said. "S-shut it!" Felix said. "Shh. I'm still kind of asleep." I said. "Don't scream." 

"Whatever, do you expect me to tell everyone that I almost died from that hand?" He said. "Hey..Would you look at that you're not dead...How unfortunate ." I said sarcastically. "Yeah, yeah" He said. "So we done here?" I said. "Yeah I guess, go have you sleep." He said. "Good night~ Sweet dreams don't get nightmares!~" I said. "I won't good night." He said as he hung up. I groan. 'Nightmares huh?' I thought as I was heading back to sleep.

Ḻ̴̙̝̿̓̂͂̑̐̔̉̎͝a̸͔͇͈͆͝l̶͙̭̞̮̫̘͙̦̦̝̾̅̿̆̉͘͘i̶̜͕̝͝͝n̸̯͎͖͚͌̐͋̔͝'̵̧̬̃̅s̷̛̲̳̼̒�̸͙̥͎̌͛̆̆͛͐͂ͅ�̵̡̞̟̲̩̈́̍̌️̶̣̤̼̗̖̲̟̪̄̈̑c̸̭͇̺̰̩̠̯͕͆́̓̈́͒̿̀͠ú̴̻̙̐̊r̷̛͇͉̗̫̙̰̭̼͂̈́͑͑̕͠s̵̡̮̬̥͖̮͍͚͇̯̆e̷̤̞̙͊́̇͐̊͆̕