[̲̅S][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n] 1 [̲̅F][̲̅i][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l]

(^ Just some music. ^)

I groan. I move around. 'Why is it so cold?..' I roll around. 'My bed feels hard..' I quickly shot my eyes up. 'I'm not on my bed!' I quickly jump up and look around. 'Where the hell am I?' 'Is this a temple?..' 'It looks like one..' 'Wait..am I in the dora movie?..' 'They were in a temple right...?' I get up. 'Woah a red carpet.' I started to walk around.

'Hm...' I thought. 'That door is really huge.' I look at the huge door in front of me. 'Looks hard to open.' 'It's made out of iron, by the looks of it.' I tap the door with my index finger. It opened really quickly. 'Woah..' I said as I looked at my hands. "IM SUPERMAN! HELL YA IMMA KICK SOME ASS!" I yelled. Then heard my echo. 'Woah I should sing!' I started to do random notes. Then I stopped as I saw something.

'Huh? Isn't that the orb that I saw?' I thought about getting close to it. 

 'Wait, I shouldn't get close or else I might get scared like last time

 'Wait, I shouldn't get close or else I might get scared like last time..' I thought. Then I saw something else. 'Is..that a turtle?..' I thought. 'It looks like a turtle statue.'

'Hm

'Hm...This turtle looks familiar...' I sniffed the air. 'What is that smell?' 'Smells like vanilla..' I walked to where the smell was coming from. I found some vanilla. 

3rd POV

The h/c flinched as she saw something come out of the viloet portal. "I-it's you!" The h/c said as she pointed to the hairy beast. "Ah....so now you remember me..?" It said. "H-huh?.." She said. "So...you forgot me?" "No! I r-remember you..it's just..." "Just?" "Just...why are you in my dreams?..." The h/c asked. "Why?...Well...I want you to pass the test.." It said in a softer voice. "H-huh? Test? What test?" The h/c asked. "The test...You are a unique kind...most of these guardian angels can't pass the test, they fail...but you....you passed it."It said as it walked forward to the h/c. "What are you talking about?!" The h/c snapped. "I want to congratulate you..." The h/c was confused. Then there was a huge light. The h/c quickly closed her eyes.

The h/c opened her eyes slowly as she saw the beast no longer there, insted an angel with wings. 'H-huh....?' The h/c thought. "You passed...from now on you are David García Martínez's guardian angel..' The angel said. "What...do you mean...?" "You'll find out soon...but for now, I fear I have to take your powers." The angel said. "Powers? What powers?" The h/c asked. "You didn't achieve all of them yet..but you will eventually.." "What are you talking about?! Tell me what these powers your speaking of!" The h/c yelled frustrated. "You'll find out soon, just for now little one..protect David from the darkness." The angel said as they began to fade. "Wait! Please answer my questions! Please!" The h/c yelled but was too late.

.

.

.

.

'Gasp' The h/c looked everywhere. She wasn't in her room. 'Where am I?' The h/c thought. "Y/n!!!" The h/c turned to see David. "David?" She questioned. Then the h/c was in a crushing bear hug. 

"IWASSOWORRIEDIHEARDFROMMYMOMTHATYOUWEREINTHEHOSPITAL!!!" The blond said crying. "I-I can't breath!" The h/c said gasping for air. "I'M SORRY!" He said. The h/c sighed. "It's fine..anyways what was that David?" The h/c asked.

Soon the blond explained how she kept yelling in her scream so her father found her, he tried to wake the h/c up but she wouldn't budge, then her father checked her arm and found her pulse going slowly. He quickly called the ambulance and she had been sleeping for 2 days in the hospital, everyone visited her. The h/c kept mumbling in her sleep.

"Oh..." The h/c said as she thought of it. "Yeah you were mumbling. I tried to hear what you said but it was hard to hear since your voice was lower than a whisper. Cody was here a few hours ago. He said he heard you say my name so he called me to come check up on you, he had to leave though." The blond boy explained. "I'm sorry for the trouble." I said. "It's fine, were just glad your okay!" The blond gave a bright smile. "Why were you mumbling my name though?" He asked. "I don't remember.." The h/c said forgetting about her dream. "What? You don't remember all those things you said?" David asked. "Well, all I remember was." The h/c started then looked at David all serious. David tensed up a bit.

 "Was to protect you, even if it causes my life."

.

.

.

.

A/n: 49 chapters- Wow, thank you for staying with me in this long journey I hope you enjoyed it, please follow me because it will help me out a lot and it would make me want to write more, also click the star on the right, it helps me out a lot! This was only the season 1 final. I also have this book that is a 'Haikyuu x reader' For my anime weebs out there. I also would love it if you guys would suggest other webtoons I should make with an x reader. And I will say this again, Lalin's Curse doesn't belong to me it belongs to Isabel Terol Martínez also known as isakytm, if you haven't read Lalin's curse I advise you to go search up 'Webtoon' Onto google, and you will find many other amazing comics! If you want to read Lalin's Curse there is a search button on the top click that and write 'Lalin's Curse' and hopefully find it! Again I thank you for reading this, And I'll see you in season 2! Oh also follow me social media for updates on the books :)  Twitter- @WhyMochiChimMin 

Instagram-whymochichimmin

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

F̴̢̲͕͚͚̝̪̝̣͆̿͒̃̄̐̈́͠o̶̠͕͉̻͊͆̒̂̂̔͛̓̚͝ṙ̴̩̞͙̣̦̙̀̕͜ ̷̲̙͙̣̈́̉͒̓̍̎̑ñ̵̢̛͖̘̻̦̺̰̱͈͌̄͆̌̃͂̑o̶̡̳̟͉̓͗̀͌̀͆̔̇͠ŵ̵̢̛̠̥͙̘̫̠̝̠̄͗̑̽́͂̒

🎉 You've finished reading Webtoon-Lalin's Curse x Reader||𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 🎉