lคliຖ'Ş ¢นrŞē ēpiŞ໐໓ē 17

քʀɛʋɨօʊֆʟʏ~

 It was silent then they hung up. 'Wait did they just hang up on us?' We thought.

Ḻ̴̙̝̿̓̂͂̑̐̔̉̎͝a̸͔͇͈͆͝l̶͙̭̞̮̫̘͙̦̦̝̾̅̿̆̉͘͘i̶̜͕̝͝͝n̸̯͎͖͚͌̐͋̔͝'̵̧̬̃̅s̷̛̲̳̼̒�̸͙̥͎̌͛̆̆͛͐͂ͅ�̵̡̞̟̲̩̈́̍̌️̶̣̤̼̗̖̲̟̪̄̈̑c̸̭͇̺̰̩̠̯͕͆́̓̈́͒̿̀͠ú̴̻̙̐̊r̷̛͇͉̗̫̙̰̭̼͂̈́͑͑̕͠s̵̡̮̬̥͖̮͍͚͇̯̆e̷̤̞̙͊́̇͐̊͆̕

"Just give up." The girl said as she walked closer to me and David. "DAVID, Y/N RUN!" Felix shouted. "Shut up." The person on Felix said as they put the syringe onto Felix. "UGH!" Felix shouted in pain.

"FELIX!" David and I shouted. I ran over to him without thinking. I got punched into the stomach. I shout in pain. "Y/N!" David and Felix shouted. "GET OFF ME DAMNIT!" Felix said as he tried to move. I was on the ground. "Now come along quietly if you don't want to be like your friends." The person said. David was shaking. The person was getting closer. "DAVID YOU IDIOT!" Felix shouted. "Run..with Y/n..." Felix said as he fell asleep. "FELIX!" I shouted.

"David run!" I said as I looked at him. "I'll handle them. Get Felix and run!" I said. "NO way!" David said. "I'm not leaving you!" He said. I got up and spit on the ground then glared at David. "STOP BEING STUBBORN AND RUN!" I shouted at David. He flinched. "NO!" David said. "David...just..go-" I said. I looked at him as he was in deep thought then ran to the door. The person held his hair. "WAIT NO!" I said as I got up and ran to them as fast as I could.

I go to the girl with the syringe. I try to take the syringe off from her hand. She made me trip over as she put my hand behind my back. "If you move your hand will break." She said. "Is that okay?" The girl who had my hand behind my hand asked the other kidnapper who was holding David's hair. "Tch. Fine if she tries to move don't show mercy." The girl said. "Wait no!" David shouted as he tried to get near me. But the girl was holding him back. "DAVID!" I shouted. As I try to move. "Don't move. I don't want to hurt you but I will if you try." The girl said. I glared at her. "Go. To. Hell.".

She looked at me. "Fine." She said as she pushed my arm. I scream in pain. "Y/n! NO STOP PLEASE!" David shouted. "LET HER GO PLEASE!" "YOU CAN TAKE ME, BUT PLEASE LET HER GO!!!" David shouted. The girl looked at him. David quickly stomped on her feet. The girl shouted at him. "W-what do you want from us? Why are you kidnapping us?" David said, shaking. "Us? We only want you." The girl said as she put the syringe near him. "DAVID!" I shouted. "

"WAIT WHAT?! NO PLEASE STOP!" David shouted as the syringe was near his neck. "DAVID!" I shouted with tears. Suddenly things started to crash down on their own. "What's going on?" I said. "He's doing that." The person above me said. The girl shoved his face. "Stop it!" They said demanding. "I'm not doing that!" David said. "Don't lie shiny eyes." The kidnapper said.

David started to ask the person things. I was trying to find out what I should do. 'My arm is numb. I have the other one, should I try to punch her? But how? I need to find an opening.' I thought. "Just sleep already." The person said as she was going to put the syringe on him again. "DAVID!" I shouted out of my thoughts. I then hear some steps. I can swear I saw a tail.

After a second has gone by I didn't feel the weight on me. I looked up to see the person wasn't there anymore. "Oh look who's here.." I hear the other one say. I look up to see a...' Demon?!' I thought. 

Ḻ̴̙̝̿̓̂͂̑̐̔̉̎͝a̸͔͇͈͆͝l̶͙̭̞̮̫̘͙̦̦̝̾̅̿̆̉͘͘i̶̜͕̝͝͝n̸̯͎͖͚͌̐͋̔͝'̵̧̬̃̅s̷̛̲̳̼̒�̸͙̥͎̌͛̆̆͛͐͂ͅ�̵̡̞̟̲̩̈́̍̌️̶̣̤̼̗̖̲̟̪̄̈̑c̸̭͇̺̰̩̠̯͕͆́̓̈́͒̿̀͠ú̴̻̙̐̊r̷̛͇͉̗̫̙̰̭̼͂̈́͑͑̕͠s̵̡̮̬̥͖̮͍͚͇̯̆e̷̤̞̙͊́̇͐̊͆̕

A/N: An early update so I don't forget-