Lålïñ'§ ǵr§ê Èþï§ðÐê 24

|̶̢͚̞̲͇̞̮̗̮͓͗|̸̨̛̰͒̿̂̓͌̚|̸̢̣̦̈́̿̔̾̀͛͂͜͜͠|̴̟͚̮̋̚|̵̫̥̙͍̄̄̑̊͋͋̈́͌̕͝|̴͍̦̭͈̲̲̹͊͂̒̈͆͂̐̅̚̚|̴̧̯̯̺͊̋̃͐͘|̵̢̼̫͍̽̓͂̎̾͑͐̆̉͘|̸̝͙̂̓̏̍͆̋̂̏̈́͌|̵̢̮̬̳̋|̵̝͖̥̞̤͔̈́́̓̋̕͠|̴̛̮̺̼̺͎̯̈́̓̽̈́̓͘͝ͅ|̶̛̛͔́̇̆̃̅̚|̶̨̛͍͕̜͈̪̠̠̌̍͌̀|̶̢̢̻͒̈́̽̓͝͝|̸̥͎̘̫̜̬͖̕͘ͅ|̸̭̹̦̹̻̝̔͌͌̐̅̏|̷̡̺͎̱̻̎̊̈́|̵̹̣̋́̅̋͗̇̇͝͠|̶̞̀̅̕|̷̠̗̼̗͑͂̑|̸̨̨̰̯̤͂͗̄|̵̧̘̼͂̈́̊̀̑|̷̧̠̹͊̄̉̅̽̑͒̀͘͝|̵̘̥̘͌͌̐̄͒̾̿̚͜͝|̵̮͒̑̓̈͗|̷̖̘̲̬͖̋͋̎̔̉̕͘|̶̧̯͙̰͇̙̺͉̏̇͛͐͆͆́̓̚|̶̡̺̤̻͆̃|̴̺̯̱̼̱͙̟̞̩̓͗͌̃̌|̵̡͙͈̬͎̩̝̝̲̥̈́̅̒̋͆|̴̖̺̜͌̒̇͊̽̉͝|̶̰͙̺̱͔̪́̓̈́̈́͂|̵̡̢͍͖̭̝̚|̴̡͚͚̼͉̽̂̋̀̓͠|̴̧̱̳͌͂̅̆̓̓́̔̑͘|̷͕͌̋̈͠|̸̡̗͇̝̻͈̈̽̾̎̄̐͐̈̈͘

③ⓡⓓ ⓟⓞⓘⓝⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓥⓘⓔⓦ

The brown haired boy with glasses known as 'Tobi' was riding his bike, still following the car. The car came to a stop. "He just pulled into the next driveway." Tobi yelled to his friend Felix, who was behind him.

The raven haired was panting. "I-I'm coming.." He said as he tried to catch his breath. 'And he wanted to go alone..' Tobi thought as he sweat dropped.

The two boys were in the bushes near the car. "Oh he just went in. What now?" Tobi asked. "L-looks like a simple motel it shouldn't be hard to sneak in." Felix said still out of breath. "It's too risky we're going to get caught!" Tobi said. "Well hide!" The raven said.

"Sure but we don't know why he's in there. Or know if he is related to Y/n and David getting kidnaped." The brown haired said. "What happens if he catches us?" "Would he attack us? Or do something worse?" The brown haired said nervous as he made a kill sign slicing he's finger with his neck.

"I'm not stupid I don't want to get hurt either. I just want to see what he's doing. We'll be quick. If it's harmless we leave." Felix said, sweat dropping. "Okay." Tobi said.

The two boys head inside walking deeper. The brown haired boy stopped as he heard talking. "Shit! Let's hide!" Felix said. The two boys hid under a table.

The chief and another person were talking. They went near the table. "How's the searching going?" The person asked. "Badly. Nothing is going as I plan. It's frustrating." The chief said. "If I can help with anything please tell me." The person said.

"What are they talking about?" The raven boy asked his friend. "I don't know.." Tobi said. "To be honest I wish you would help me more..." The chief said. "You have to understand that after so many years it's getting tiring." The person said back, "I know! I'm tired of it too! That's why I want to finish this search as fast as I can. But you know they also have those guardian things they're annoying!" The chief said. "Then let's hope we can find them soon. After all, it's the only thing we can do." The person said.

"They're just talking about their life. Don't think we'll even find anything here.." Tobi whispered to Felix. "Let's wait a bit more...I'm sure he's involved in some way." The raven said. "I'm sorry but I feel like we're wasting time." The brown said as he got past Felix ready to leave. "What?!" He said. "Hey! Don't leave me alone!" Felix said as he grabbed Tobi's coat and began to pull it. "Stop it!'' The Brown-nette said as he tried to get off his grip. "Please!" Felix said.

Suddenly Tobi hit his head with the table. The glass on the table began to move then fell. Making a loud noise. The boys watch in horror. "What was that?" They hear the voice said. The boys were so scared right now they didn't know what to feel. "Okay lets run!" Felix said as he ran through the door. Tobi followed. They're almost at the door until a hand was already there. "Can I help you?" Some voice said. The boys were sweating.

David, Maria and Y/n were walking around the forest. David was looking at the spot that healed. "You look distracted. What's on your mind?" Maria asked. "Yeah David are you alright?" Y/n asked. "Huh? It's nothing...And I'm fine don't worry." David gave Y/n a a smile then turned it into a sad. "Are you alright?" he asked looking at her arm. "Geez, Don't worry David I'm fine plus I got Anime by my side so I won't be dying any time soon still have many animes to watch!" The h/c said with a huge grin. "A-alright.." The boy said as he blushed slightly.

'It would be better not to say anything....With people being after me and Y/n I don't want Maria to be involved..Maybe it's safer if I and Y/n walk home alone now...' David thought. "Hey Maria" David said. "Yea?" Maria said. "I think you should go home.." David said. "What?!" She shout. "Maria I agree with David You should go home." Y/n said worried about Maria getting kidnapped. "Why? Did something happen?" Maria asked, looking at us.

"No but If the kidnappers find me I don't want you or Y/n to get hurt." David said. "Wait! I need to see if you're okay too!" Y/n protested. "Y/n , you heard that they want me. Not you. So please just go home..I'm sure they won't come to you, they know where I live..But I don't think they know where you live." David said. "David..I want to come with you. I don't care if you like or not." The H/c said. "Y/n!" David said. "Listen! You and Maria need to get out of here! Like I said I don't want you guys to get hurt!" David said looking at Y/n glaring a bit.

"Look if those bad guys show up I'll fight them! I'm strong, So don't worry about that!" Maria said, putting her arms up. Trying to show she has muscles. "I see." David said, sweat dorping. "Finally he agreed nice job Maria!" Y/n whispered to her. "High five!" She said as she held her hand out. Y/n smiled. "Yes!" She said as she high fived Maria. "Yes!" Maria said. Then she fell back and hit the tree. "Maria!" I shouted. "Oh my god are you okay?!" David said as he held out a hand for her.

She took it. "heh...Yes It happens all the time." She said embarrassed. "But I'm so strong I don't notice the pain!" Maria said. David and I started to laugh, Maria joined in too. We then hear steps. "Are those steps?" Maria said. "Lets hide." Y/n said. The three hide in bushes. Someone walks by. "Are those the bad guys?" Maria asked. "Yeah and she's holding something.." David said. Y/n was looking closely. 'Is that the demon?' She thought. 'They got him!' She thought.

ɛӼȶʀǟ

"What's on your mind?"Maria asked. David: "ah nothing" I think what he's trying to say is *inhales* People are trying to kidnap me and idk if they killed Felix or not and I don't know if I should get back home or why the demon is trying to help us AND LASTLY IM WORRIED ABOUT COCO!" David said. "Oh wow." Y/n said. "..." Maria was speechless. "WOAH I WISH I WAS THERE! THAT WOULD BE LIKE A COMIC BOOK!" Maria said. "OR ANIME!" Y/n said. "YEAH!" She said. Y/n and Maria started to jump everywhere. "...." David was speechless. "Why am I friends with you two?" David said as he facepalms himself.L̸̢̛͓͎̲̦̺͔̺̦̙͋͆a̶̛̛̪͑̄͑̏̋͆͘l̶̩͍̗͇̟̆͗̓̈́͒̽̆͌ĩ̸͔͚͈̬͈̪͔̱̺̎͗̏̄̊͛̈́͐͝n̸̤̲͈͕̬̜͍̟͈̈́̈́̂̈̀̎̽̕̚'̶͖͉͇͕̙̜̣̠̠̈́͐s̷̲͕̃́̇͋̏̏̉ ̶̛̥̻̗̝̼̬̮̳͇̃̒͛͋̉͒̏͗C̴̢̙̼̰̰̮̯̪͊̌ṷ̷̟̤͛͠r̶̨̙͈̱̜̞̒͒͊̃̄s̷̹̦͓̺͔̥̥̭̺̈̀̓̌̆͂ͅẹ̷̢̛̬̼̹͎̺̹͕͍̀̈́͋