lคliຖ'Ş ¢นrŞē ēpiŞ໐໓ē 14

( Y/П. P.Ө.V)

I was asleep until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I woke up. "Hm?" I said as I looked who woke me up. "Y/n the bell just rang let's go." Tobias said. I looked at David's seat. He wasn't there. I point at David's seat. "Where's David?" I said. "Bathroom." Tobi said. 

We were still at class. I hear a voice. "Guys, I'm going to call my dad to take me home, I'm not feeling to well..." David said. "Yeah I think that's for the best." Tobi said. "Rest well, David! I'm sure you'll feel better by tommorw." "Feel better." Maria said. "Y/n do you want to come?" David asked me. "Y-yeah I have a headece" I said. "Feel better Y/n." Tobi said worried but with a smile. I smile back. "Yeah! When you feel better we'll play!" Maria said. I noded at her smiling. "Feel better you guys."Lucia said. 

"Thank you guys, I'll and Y/n will try to rest...And uhm....I-I'm sorry about before. That wasn't okay and..." He started to bite his nail. "Hey.." Tobi said as he took David's hand away from his mouth. "No one here is mad at you, so don't worry about it, okay?" "We'll investigate later! We'll get that demon murder, reptilian or whatever! Just take care of yourself first." Tobi said. David grined so bright my eyes started to hurt. "Alright, I will!" He said. I hug him "That was so cuteeeeee!!!!!" I said. He blushed. "E-eh? Y/n get off!" David said. "Alright!" I said. Tobi chuckled.

"See you guys later!" Me and David said. "See ya!" Lucia, Maria and Tobi said waving. I saw David looking deep into thought. I elbowed him. "Whatcha thinkin about?" I said. He looks at me then looks down. "I-I don't deserve such kindness..but I won't over think, it I feel better now!" He said as he looked back up smiling. "Cinnamon roll!!!!" I said as I started to hug him again. "Y-Y/n..Y-you're squishing me!!" David said trying to breath. "Whoops sorry!" I said as I got off.

L̵̢̢̞͓̯̹̞͕̊ą̶͚̗͚̱̮͌̀͆̌̓͘l̶͖͇̩̮̩͖̙͇̙̩̕̚ȋ̸̛͈͙̅͊̑̇̂ņ̶͇͉̱̭̖̹̰̏͗͌͐̾̽̄͘͘͠'̶̥͕̤͇͉̦͉͇̓̈͗́̿̓̔̓s̵̲̖̝̘̥̆͂̀̾́̀̈́̃͆ ̴̥͚̫̞̑̈́̈́͆͝C̸̦͎̠̞̠͚͚̀͆ū̸̡̯͇͈̜͗̽̃̇̚͜r̶̡̟͔̋̔s̶̪̽̈̀e̸̡͓͙̥̣͍̖̋̈́

We were at the janitor's room. "Where's the janitor?" David whispered to me. I shrugged. Then I heard some whispers. "Should I knock?" David whispered to me. I shrugged again. "Maybe I shouldn't" David said as he took his hand back. I sighed. as I was about to knock but the door already opened. "Go back to class or if you--" He got cut and looked at us. "Oh hello, need something?" He asked. "Hi! And yes!" David said nervous. I saw David and the janitor talk I looked back at the door he came from because I was curious who he was talking to and nosey. 

I look at the door to see Cody there with a book. He hid his face under the comic he was reading. "Here's your medicine." He said as he gave us. "Thanks" We both said.

David finished talking to his dad. "Done! My dad said he will be here in a couple of minutes to pick me and Y/n up. He works close so he'll be here quickly" David said. "Alright you guys can wait here."He said. "Okay!" David said. "Mk." I said. He looked back and said. "OHHH! looks who's here! It's Codyy!!!" David said trying to act like he just saw him. I went with the act. "Codyyy!!!!!" I said as I ran over to him and hug him. "Wah!" He said as he fell back with me off his chair. "Y-y/n!" He said as blushes and tries to get me off him. "Okay!" I said as I got off. He sighs. "Hi." He said as he sat on his chair again and starts to read his comic. "What are you doing? You're not feeling well either?" David said as he scoots over to him.

"Hmm.." He said. "Oh! It's spider-m*n!" David said. I look over at Cody's comic. "Wow, he's cool!" I said. "Yeah, I feel like I can really connect with him. He's....He's a kid like us. He can deal with many so many problems at the same time..Not when he's a hero, but when he's in his normal life too." Cody said looking down. "Wow, I had no idea you like him this much." David said. "I find it cute." I said. Cody just hid his face under his book blushing. "And he even fights reptilians!" David said pointing to the cover of the comic.

Cody closes his comic. "What do you want? David, Y/n?" Cody said. I looked at David then nodded. He began to apologize to Cody. Cody apologized too. "But still this doesn't change my opinion about this. I don't believe in superheroes or reptilians there just fiction to me, I'm sorry." Cody said. "That okay, I respect that. Thank you for being honest." David said. "Even if we believe in different things, we still can be friends right? Or else Felix, Y/n and I will hate each other." David said sweatdroping. "But just so you know, I'm done with people making fun of me for what I believe." David said. I could see his eyes glow. "So I will contuine to search for paranormal clues. ANd show you I'm not crazy. 

I rub my eyes. 'I'm not seeing things right?' I said as I looked back at David to see his eyes stopped glowing. 'I'm going crazy I need sleep..' I thought. "Oh my god David..." Cody said in disappointment. "Hey please don't get angry okay!" David said. "No no it's fine I think anyways..." Cody said. "David in class I noticed something about..uhmm" He said as he pointed to his eyes. David was confused. "Your-" He got cut off. 'So did Cody also see his eyes glow? So I'm not crazy right?' I thought. "Excuse me sorry to interrupt but you're dad is here." The janatoir said as he cut's Cody. "Okay coming!" He said as he looked back at Cody. "I need to go Cody." David said. "Yeah...okay..see you tomorrow..."Cody said sweatdroping. "Yes! And I'm glad we talked." David smiled. "Me too bye!" Cody said as he waved. I waved back. 

Me, David and his dad walk out. David dad was asking questions. We got in the car. I could see a White van there. I ignored it. I sat down and I could swear I saw Cody, but when I looked back I didn't see him. "My imagination." I mumbles to myself. "What was that Y/n?" David's father asked me. "Nothing, let's go!" I said smiling.

░3░r░d░ ░p░o░i░n░t░ ░o░f░ ░v░i░e░w░

As the brown haired boy was walking past the white van, Then heard. "We saw the kids enter the vehicle, We'll start following it now." Someone said. The brown haired stopped. "Good." The person on the phone said. "Anything we need to know about him?" The person said. "Not for now, just do the same as the other kids, but do know he has one of those, If she bother's you just get rid of her." The person in the phone. "Roger that." The person said. As the white van drove away.

The brown haired was confused on what he should do. "ARGH!" He said as he stepped on the padel. "I can't ignore this!" He said with his eyes turning red as he followed the white van.

L̵̢̢̞͓̯̹̞͕̊ą̶͚̗͚̱̮͌̀͆̌̓͘l̶͖͇̩̮̩͖̙͇̙̩̕̚ȋ̸̛͈͙̅͊̑̇̂ņ̶͇͉̱̭̖̹̰̏͗͌͐̾̽̄͘͘͠'̶̥͕̤͇͉̦͉͇̓̈͗́̿̓̔̓s̵̲̖̝̘̥̆͂̀̾́̀̈́̃͆ ̴̥͚̫̞̑̈́̈́͆͝C̸̦͎̠̞̠͚͚̀͆ū̸̡̯͇͈̜͗̽̃̇̚͜r̶̡̟͔̋̔s̶̪̽̈̀e̸̡͓͙̥̣͍̖̋̈́

A/n: Sorry about the late update guys! And Happy New Year!