lคliຖ'Ş ¢นrŞē ēpiŞ໐໓ē11

( Y/П. P.Ө.V)

     "David, Y/n! I was waiting for you guys!" Tobi said as he ran to us. "EH?! Are you guys alright?" Tobi said. "Oh...Hey Tobi..." David said as he sat down on the floor. "Don't "Hey Tobi" me what happened?" He asked. "No sleep..Is what happened." I said as I sat down next to David. "Start explaining." He said. David sighed. And explained.

"What is with the atmosphere?" I hear someone say. Me and David were just sulking. "W-What happened?!" They shout. "H-hello.." Tobi said.

L̵̢̢̞͓̯̹̞͕̊ą̶͚̗͚̱̮͌̀͆̌̓͘l̶͖͇̩̮̩͖̙͇̙̩̕̚ȋ̸̛͈͙̅͊̑̇̂ņ̶͇͉̱̭̖̹̰̏͗͌͐̾̽̄͘͘͠'̶̥͕̤͇͉̦͉͇̓̈͗́̿̓̔̓s̵̲̖̝̘̥̆͂̀̾́̀̈́̃͆ ̴̥͚̫̞̑̈́̈́͆͝C̸̦͎̠̞̠͚͚̀͆ū̸̡̯͇͈̜͗̽̃̇̚͜r̶̡̟͔̋̔s̶̪̽̈̀e̸̡͓͙̥̣͍̖̋̈́

"What? You got hit by a car?!"  "And it was my mom's boss." Tobi said. "B-but you're mother is a cop..So that means.."Lucia said. "Good to know that we are in good hands!" Maria said. "You guys aren't hurt are you?" Lucia asked. I held up an 'Ok' sign. "No..I did somersault and fell on my ass.." David said. "How lucky! You could have gotten really injured." Eric said out of nowhere. "Where did you come from?" Tobi said, startled. "Hey we just arrived hope you're ass is okay" Noemi said. "You guys shouldn't have come to class, You guys look terrible." Cody said.

 "Eh, I don't want to stay bored at home." I said. "Still though," Cody said worried. "I don't know..I'm not feeling bad enough to stay home..just shocked.. I didn't get any sleep neither did Y/n, and a few bruises appeared on my body." David said as he rolled his sleeve up. "Same..But I got them on my legs." I said as I got up to show them my legs. "Yeah, and it's not because of the accident. To be honest we don't know how we got these." David said as he showed his arm. They sweat dropped then looked at my legs. Then they sweat dropped again. I looked at David's arms to see they're not there. I looked at my legs. "EH?!" I said.

 "David, Y/n are you really okay?" Lucia asked, "Are you guys sure you didn't hit you're head in the accident?" Eric asked. Me and David were looking all over our body to find any bruises left. "See? you guys should go home." Cody said. "It's okay David, Y/n I believe you guys!." Maria said. "No no! The bruises I saw them before! They showed me!" Tobi said. "But bruises don't simply disappear." Noemi said. "That's it I can't take this anymore." David said. "Me too.." I said as I followed David. "David, Y/n? Where are you going?" Tobi asked. David looked back. 

Then plopped onto the ground. "David?!" They said. "He's dead, I'm joining you." I said as I plopped into the ground too. "Y/n?!" They said again. "I don't understand anything anymore, I'm too tired..I'll stay on the floor, he's very cold and we understand each other.." David said. "I can hear screams from the underground world..Take me there.." I said. "They just broke." Maria said. "Oh no." Tobi said as he rushed to us.

Out of a sudden Eric said something. "Oh yeah! I have something cool to show you guys!", "Yesss! I was waiting for this moment!" Maria said. "They thing you showed me yesterday?" Noemi said. "I'm curious." Lucia said. "What thing?" Cody said. I could hear them speaking but was to lazy admiring the floor.

Tobi was dragging David from the floor. Then came to me. Then sighed. And started to drag me too. I then heard something as Tobi was dragging me. "I brought the scale with me. If you were curious." Tobi said. "Oh?" Noemi said, "Why?!" Cody said,  "Eh..Is that okay?" Lucia asked, "Well done Tobi!" Eric said proud of Tobi, "Show it!" Maria said excited. "Woah! Really is that you Tobi?" I said as I jumped up. 

He looked at me. "What is that suppose to mean?" He asked. "You don't cause trouble!" I said. "..It was brought for those who are curious." He said. "Plus..I won't get caught..Maybe.."He said. "Hmm..Looks like we will have leave it for later...They are already entering class." Noemi said. "Right now? But wanted to show you guys the photo." Eric said but got pushed by Cody. "We will continue later, maybe" Cody said. Eric wined. "We can meet up during recess, We'll talk more then." Neomi said as she waved. 

"Bye!" Tobi said. "Our teacher has also arrived." Lucia said. "But that is not our teacher." Maria said. We start to enter the clas. "Now you guys can take a nap!" Tobi said looking at me and David. "Yeeeyyy!" We said. 

L̵̢̢̞͓̯̹̞͕̊ą̶͚̗͚̱̮͌̀͆̌̓͘l̶͖͇̩̮̩͖̙͇̙̩̕̚ȋ̸̛͈͙̅͊̑̇̂ņ̶͇͉̱̭̖̹̰̏͗͌͐̾̽̄͘͘͠'̶̥͕̤͇͉̦͉͇̓̈͗́̿̓̔̓s̵̲̖̝̘̥̆͂̀̾́̀̈́̃͆ ̴̥͚̫̞̑̈́̈́͆͝C̸̦͎̠̞̠͚͚̀͆ū̸̡̯͇͈̜͗̽̃̇̚͜r̶̡̟͔̋̔s̶̪̽̈̀e̸̡͓͙̥̣͍̖̋̈́