I Need the Deep End

You ran down the window ledge away from Ren, knowing he could hear the slap of your feet. You kicked one of the pillows out of your way as you dashed over the ledge. He chased after the sound of you, and you tore your Force shroud off. You leaped from the ledge and into the living area with Ren hot on your heels. He almost caught your arm as you dodged around an armchair. You laughed at him for missing you, sticking your tongue out, and hopped over the coffee table and onto the sofa.

Ren playfully snarled and scrambled around the take-away bag to try to catch your ankle. He missed again, and you vaulted over the back of the sofa. He darted around the side-table by the sofa and tackled you onto the bed. You both went down with an oof. You wrestled him under you and sat on his hips with your feet over his thighs to keep him still.

"You wanted me to give you a pat on the head, huh?" you breathlessly teased.

"Just wanted you to see what I did."

You hummed to yourself and called your lightsaber over with the Force. The coupling plate didn't interfere with your hold. It was tight to the pommel. While you examined his addition, Ren explained that he had made sure not to pierce the insulator or power cell.

You clicked on your lightsaber and held it in front of you. Ren gazed at the magenta blade between you. You could easily take his head in this position. It might've seemed appealing last night; it wasn't this afternoon. Ren was just a man, not some faceless monster. He was a man who had made mistakes, a man who had been led astray by his lust for power. It had led him to you and to your consequential awakening.

Maybe you should feel grateful, but you didn't. You didn't resent it, either.

His hands were on your thighs. He slid his palms up and down the outside of your legs. You wondered if he was soothing you or himself. Was he trying to read your intentions? Did he question his safety in your presence?

"Have you ever been burned by a lightsaber?" he asked.

You rotated your arm to show him the thin line of scar tissue on your upper arm. "Yideth," you explained.

"Accident?"

"No."

"How come I never noticed that before?"

"Probably because you've been too busy with other parts of me," you wryly replied.

He smirked up at you. "Turn it off and kiss me."

During your meditation you had come to understand that it didn't matter whose grandson Kylo Ren was. It mattered to Ren, of course, but not to you. The things Ren had done in the past were horrible and in his grandfather's memory. It was like Ren's life was a tribute to his late ancestor. You thought Ren needed to live for himself.

However, that wasn't your decision. You recognized that.

And Snoke had used Darth Vader to manipulate Ren. You were sure Snoke had told Ren that only he could teach Ren what he needed to know to continue his grandfather's legacy. It was a complete lie. Even you knew that. Snoke couldn't know everything about the Force or about what Darth Vader had known. Why hadn't Ren seen it?

You turned off your lightsaber and tossed it away towards the headboard. You bent down to softly brush your lips against Ren's. He pulled your hips down to feel him as he sat up to really kiss you. He was half hard already. You pulled back to smile down at him and yanked his hands off you.

"You're mine," you said lowly. "And I'll fuck you when I want to, how I want to."

He fought against you, but you held his forearms firmly to the bed. Naturally, he could overpower you, but he didn't seem to want to get away.