I Wanna Write Myself On the Walls of Your Heart

You were woken up a second time. It was Ren this time. He had been gone for hours, and it had been late into the cycle. You had shut everything off and decided to keep yourself occupied with your datapad by the light of the system outside the port-windows.

But Ren was here now and towering over you not unlike Vader had done. You stared up at him, rolling onto your back, and watched as he sunk to the mattress next to you. You wanted to ask him where he had been, what he had done.

He reached out and touched your hair, smoothed it back from your forehead.

"Allow me to convince you," he whispered as he crawled over and threw a leg over your hips to straddle you.

He was back, or still on, the pledge thing. It was pointless, in your opinion. You had been researching on previous reigns, other kingdoms, current kingdoms. Or at least wealthy planets who might be open to marrying off a young member of their elite to the emperor. There were many. You thought the banking guild would be ideal to marry into. Hux had probably already thought of it, but it was all a long way off.

Hux's plan must've been years in the making. He probably had contingency plans for his contingency plans. You would probably bring nothing new to his table.

Ren said your name.

"Why?" you sighed out and ran you hands up and down his firm thighs.

"Why?" Ren questioned your question.

"Why do you want to convince me of anything? Can't what we have be enough?"

He minutely shook his head. "But I thought--"

"You assumed I need that, but I don't, Kylo. I don't."

"People will talk. They'll think the wrong thing."

"So? If being Hux's consort will get them thinking I'm a whore, marrying you won't disabuse them of the idea."

"You're not a whore."

"And you know that." Hux did, too, apparently.

"That's enough?"

You could read between Ren's lines. He somehow thought you were above him, that you deserved all sort of honors, that no one should think ill of you, but you didn't think that at all. You were just a person. And the only opinions you cared about were his, the Knights', and Hux's.

"You're enough." You ran your hands up his sides. "Aren't you mine?"

Ren bent low and kissed you. He straightened one leg down to press fully against you. You couldn't help yourself when you pushed your hands under his shirt. His skin was hot and soft, and you couldn't get enough of running your hands over him.

Before it got too heated, Ren slid off you and maneuvered you both so he was spooning you. Honestly, you mourned not being able to touch him as much as you wanted, but you thought you understood him. He kissed your shoulder and then tucked his cheek against your neck.

"Where were you?" you whispered.

"Aft engineering sector," he softly replied. "Not many people, easy to think."

-

"Kylo!" you gasped and slapped a hand against the cold port-window to keep yourself upright.

You were sitting astride his face. His tongue was licking at your clit, swirling around your sensitive, wet slit. One of his slick fingers was buried deep in your ass, slowly thrusting. He was teasing you, working you up, and all you wanted was him inside you. You didn't care where or how--just him.