{7} Detention

We were sitting in an empty classroom. The teacher was already out when Jimin finally approached me.

"At what time is the comeback-" i cut his words off.

"It's right now and I don't have enough data and the school wifi absolutely sucks!" I complained.

"Relax. Let's watch on my phone." He pulled out his phone from his black skinny jeans and sat down beside me.

I looked at him for a second and turned back to his phone.

'Why is he so nice?'

He played the song which had been released only 6 minutes ago. I was trying to concentrate on the song but I kept getting distracted by Jimin. He was sitting right beside me sharing the ear plugs. Just inches away.

"Wow that was a nice song." Jimin complimented them and turned his phone off. I was too busy just staring at him I didn't even listen to the song.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Are you okay? Was the song too emotional for you?" He giggled.

"Ah, no. It was great." I said trying hard to not look at him. I thought he would go back to his seat after we were done watching but e didn't even budge. He stayed put right beside me making me more flustered.

"Remember what the teacher said earlier?" He began to speak after a moment of silence dragging me back to reality.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"He said to figure your face out later. I think that's the reason we're in detention." He chuckled.

"I don't get it. What do you mean?" I asked again and he shook his head with a smile. 

"Do you mind if I feel your face?" He asked yet another question which made zero sense for me.

"How-" I was about to ask when his suddenly came closer and cupped my face in his warm hands.

I was kinda startled at first but let him do whatever he wanted. His hands travelled to my eyes, moving down to my nose and cheeks and then to my lips.

"I guess it was here." He said stroking the left corner of my lips. I blushed immediately.

"Wow your face is kinda burning all of a sudden. I'm sure you're blushing really hard right now. Although I missed the spot yesterday." He teased while blushing himself, still not taking his hands off my face.

"You're blushing too though." I protested in a low bashful voice when his grin grew wider.

"So tell me. Would you like me to continue? I promise I won't miss it today." He giggled again.

"Wha-" I couldn't  finish my sentence again when he suddenly put his lips on mine.

'Wait. What the hell is happening?'

This time he really didn't miss the spot. He kissed me right on my lips this time. I didn't notice when I gave in to him and kissed him back. It was a long, slow kiss but it felt like only a second passed when we parted.

"You're beautiful..." He mumbled.

"How do you know?" I asked curously.

"I'll show you tomorrow." He said leaving me in confusion. He moved away from me quickly and I soon realised why.

"Your detention is over kids! You may go home now. And don't chit chat in my class in the future!" The teacher came inside the class without a warning and scolded.

We got out of the school and walked in silence. He was holding my hand tightly like his life depended on it.

"You don't use those sticks blind people usually use to walk around?" I asked curiously.

"I used to. But I memorised the routes too well that I don't need it anymore. But it's still handy while crossing roads." He explained.

"And how did you know the teacher was coming?" I asked again.

"I'm sensitive to sound." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Why? You wanted me to continue?" He started.

"Stop teasing me, will you?" I complained playfully hitting on his arm gaining a cute giggle again. Something I happened to grow addicted to.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said when we reached the place where we part ways.

"Hm? What?" I asked.

"I know I'm not normal and I'm totally not someone you'd go out with. I know that I can be a pain sometimes but can you give me a chance?" He asked sincerely.

I didn't dare to say anything. I let him continue to explain himself more clearly.

"Y/n will you-" his words got interruptedby my ringing phone.

"Sorry. It's Tzuyu." I apologised and answered  the call.

"Detention ain't over yet?" She asked through the call.

"Uhh...I just got out of school." I lied looking at Jimin to buy a little more time.

"Okay. Im waiting at your place. Come back soon I have something to tell you." She said

"Mm okay." I said before hanging up. "What were you saying again?" I asked Jimin.

"It's nothing. Let's go home now." He said after heaving a sigh. He was about to walk in the direction of his place when I stopped him.

"Tell me. What were you saying?" Insisted.

"I said nothing go back-" he started but I held both his hands tightly to make him say it. I need to make sure if what I'm thinking is correct.

"I like you." He said in a low voice after a long silence.

"That didn't take you long." I smiled.

"Y/n. I'm serious. I really like you a lot. Let's go on a little date I'll prove it to you." I was kind of taken aback by his sudden proposal.

"O-okay." I blushed and looked away. He casually leaned in and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"I won't miss the spot ever again." He said with a small smile.

'At this rate my heart will jump out of it's place.' I Thought.

"See ya." He patted my head and walked away.

After I reached home Tzuyu jumped on me.

"Listen I need to tell you something!" She sounded serious.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Me first!" She demanded.

"You need to stay away from Park Jimin."