{22} Answers

"Who are you?" I asked looking towards the boy sitting on the couch at the foot of my bed looking out of the window.

"Is that more important than your own life?" He stood up and walked towards my bed. I couldn't answer his question as he did have a point. He just sighed and sat down next to me on the bed holding my hand.

"You may not know who I am now but you will soon. So till then I want you to live. I promise I'll take good care of you when it's time." He blabbered something in a low voice making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked hesitating.

"You'll know soon. I'll come back for you." He smiled earnestly and planted a small kiss on my forehead. He looked at me one last time wearing the same smile and walked out.

A mysterious guy just saved me from dying..

A minute later Hobi entered the room looking really worried.

"What happened to you?" He asked sitting on the exact spot the boy was sitting.

"Hobi while you were coming here did you spot a boy around my age with black hair and a cute face?" I asked ignoring him.

"Huh? No not really. I was worried about you was I supposed to look at other people?" He scolded.

"He was in my room and- well he said he knew me. But I don't know him." I skipped the knife part as I knew he would get extremely mad.

"I don't know I didn't see anyone." He replied with a sigh and held my hand.

"You should be more careful." He continued and I nodded at all his instructions.

After that I never found that boy again. I became really close with Tzuyu and drifted really far away from Jin. Whenever I looked at him, I was reminded of that day. If the boy wasn't there, I could have killed myself for a stupid guy.

End of flashback

Hobi sighed wiping off another tear which escaped my eyes at the mention of Jimin.

"The guy you saw, well...You made it up in your brain to survive, because you wanted to survive. But you didn't seem to have a reason. You're brain helped. It would be so hard for you if Jimin wasn't around. That's how much you were affected by the scene on the rooftop...and the fall to add to it." He stopped.

My head was a mess. I had so many questions in my mind. Is this even possible? To make an imaginary person and live with him as if he was real for this long?

"You know how children make imaginary friends. It's normally because they need a reason to live and to run away from the loneliness. They develop a mental disorder like you if they aren't tended to." Jin explained while entering and closing the door behind him to finally sat on the stool near the bed. He was wearing his white coat which made him look a lot more professional.

"You already talked to Jimin. You all did. How were you able to see him when he isn't even real?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs out of fury.

"Your condition was sensitive. If we told you there was no one called Jimin you would have been in a coma right now. You wouldn't be able to handle the shock. So we all pretended he was there." Jin said as if it was no big deal.

"Tzuyu? She was the one who told me first that there's this new guy in school. And it turned out to be Jimin!" I asked.

"There was indeed a new guy in school. But you took him as Jimin. In other words, when you were told that a new guy was coming around, your brain immediately made Jimin up. You never talked to the actual new guy it was only Jimin for you." He kept explaining and my confusion grew bigger.

"Then what about Jihye?" I asked again.

"Turns out she had a few problems at home and was suffering herself which led to commiting suicide. Something that you tried as well but your brain saved you from it. Her's couldn't." His voice suddenly turned into a stern one. I looked at Hobi and he looked away hiding his tears.

"And how the hell do you know all this?!" I asked almost getting up to face him.

"I'm your psychiatrist ma'am." He said mockingly. What the hell is going on? Then all this time I was fooled that there was a guy who really loved me but wasn't even real?

"T-then what about the attack? And the kidnapping? Tzuyu called me up to keep me away from Jimin." I sobbed.

"The attack was just a dream. Which we didn't know. We really thought you had a stalker which is why we tried to protect you. Once we found out that the stalker was not real, I asked Tzuyu to call you up immediately."

"Then I was living in that house in the middle of a forest all by myself?"

"Actually yes. We didn't know that what you made up was something so harmful and unusual. It was my fault I took it as a usual case. But I was wrong. You lived there for 10 months all by yourself just pretending to have someone with you." He explained.

"Jimin isn't harmful." I felt offended by his words.

"I'm sorry." He sincerely apologised.

"Okay let's leave the room now. She must rest. We'll see you tomorrow again okay?" Jin said after a moment of silence with a smile.

"But I have more questions." I said holding Hobi's wrist when he was about to leave.

"Keep it for tomorrow. Rest for now. We'll answer all your questions tomorrow." He replied with a kind smile and kissed my forehead before leaving.

I was left alone in the room. A feeling of loneliness spread through my body making me feel completely hollow. The only thing I wanted to do was to run into Jimin's arms but then again, he's not real. He never was.

I spent the night not being able to sleep a wink. I kept staring at nothing but the darkness hoping and praying for Jimin to show up somehow. But it was not possible anymore.

Please read the rest of the story as well there are things left to happen. This isn't the end!
Enjoy~