{15} Mistake

"Come on Tzuyu! I'll be fine just cover up for me please~" I begged.

"Y/n you're not safe. You can stay back with him but I'll wait for you outside."

"Aww please~ just go home I'll ask Jimin to drop me off." I continued.

"I don't mind, you know that. But once Jin finds out he won't let it slip." She whined.

"I'll be back before he comes back. And I'll ask Jimin to drop me home. He knows everything he'd never leave me alone!" I argued.

"You're not going to listen to me anyway...fine but come back home before Jin. Or he might tell Hobi and things will get ugly for sure." She huffed in defeat. I gave her a salute dramatically and she only sighed and left.

Later that day, after school, I went to the library in hopes of meeting Jimin. I got my study materials and the book 'Stolen' that he always holds when we are alone in the library and sat down in a far corner to avoid the librarian's gaze.

He was a bit late than usual but once I saw him at the entrance I stood up and went towards him. I held his hand and he smiled knowing that it's me and allowed me to drag him with me to our seat. Usually he sits across from me but today he sat right next to me.

"I missed you so much. I couldn't even talk to you properly all day today." He chuckled.

"I missed you too Jimin." I smiled.

"How are you now? Does your stalker still come by?" He asked.

"I don't know. I've been living at Tzuyu's for a while now and he doesn't show up there. Or at least I don't feel anyone's presence." I explained.

"That's good. I don't like other people staring at my girl." He smiled and suddenly kissed my cheek.

"Yah! We are the library!" I shouted in a whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"So? We've done this before." He said and pecked my cheek again. I blushed like a maniac feeling stupid.

"I think I drank too much water today. I'll be right back okay?" He giggled and kissed my cheek once more and left.

Right at that moment I heard my phone buzz. It was Tzuyu. I picked it up immediately.

"Hey what's wrong?" I whispered through the phone.

"Is Jimin around?" She asked in a low voice.

"No. He went to use the washroom just now." I said truthfully.

"Listen to me very carefully Y/n. You need to get out of there right now!" She panicked.

"But why? Is Jin home already-" she cut me off.

"You're brother found some evidence and it was proved that Jimin pushed Jihye from the terrace! This one girl saw Jihye going there first followed by Jimin. She heard some shouting until everything went silent. Then  the news came that Jihye had jumped off."

"What the-" I got cut off again.

"Please Y/n. Just come back quickly I'll explain it to you in detail once you're back. If Jin or Hobi find out that you're alone with him we're screwed!"

"Okay okay, calm down. I'm coming right away." I said and hung up. I was packing my stuff in a hurry afraid to face Jimin already but I was too late. He was already back.

"Was it Tzuyu? What does she say?" He asked smiling as usual.

"N-nothing. I need to go back home." I was about to walk past him when he pulled my by my arm gently.

"Okay but... won't you keep the book where it belongs?" He asked handing me the book.

I hesitantly took it out of his hands and rushed to the fiction section of the library and placed it in its rightful place. I turned around but landed on a hard body which was none other than Jimin's.

"You look tensed. What's wrong?" He asked holding me tightly to avoid me from falling, pure concern filled in his voice.

"Jimin...I need to go." I said with a shaky voice afraid he could hurt me.

"I know. I'll drop you off but...are you okay? Do you feel sick? Should we stop by at the drugstore to buy you something to make you feel better?" He kept asking.

"No.. I'm fine. Just let me go." I tried to speak clearly but tears blurring my eyes and a sore throat were not helping.

"Hey are you crying now?" He asked and pulled me into a tight hug.

It was warm and I felt safe. As if he was protecting me, his grip on my body got tighter. He let me know by his touch that it was okay and I could rely on him. But how could I? After the news Tzuyu gave me?

'Is Jimin really that kind of a person?'

"Come. Let's go." He tried to pull my out of the congested part of the library but I pulled him back.

"I don't think we should see each other anymore." I said with all the strength and courage I had in me.

He remained silent for sometime staring at the ground.

"You must be tired. Let's get you home quickly so you can rest." His voice sounded unusually dark. He tried to pull me out again but I snatched my arm away from him roughly. He turned back filling me up with guilt for being so mean.

"I'll go by myself don't bother." I said in a low voice.

"I can't leave you alone Y/n you're not safe!" He raised his voice instead making me flinch.

"It's okay I'll-" I was cut down by a push from Jimin. He pinned me to the shelves holding my arms in place, hurting me.

'No, this can't be. This is way too familiar.' I replayed the scene in my head. That man pinning me down on the bed in a way that I can't move. This can't be.

"I'm not going to let anyone take you from me. You're mine do you get that!?" He screamed in whisper but loud enough making me freeze in fear. I tried to shout out for help hoping the librarian would hear me but he pushed a hand on my mouth.

"Hey come on. We've done this before." He smirked.

It's weird. The same thing happened last time was so cute and romantic but now it scares the shit out of me.