{16} Forever

"Jimin let me go..." I sniffed.

"Aww baby don't cry. I could never hurt you." He said as his grip on my wrist got tighter and a sinister smile formed on his face.

"It was you... wasn't it?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"The stalker...it was you all along." I looked at him. He remained silent for some time but smiled again.

"What do you take me for? I was only trying to protect you. You're not safe with Tzuyu she messes with your brain." He chuckled.

"You're the one who has a messed up brain. Tzuyu was right I should have stayed away from you." I looked away in disgust as his face dropped and his expression became more of an angry one.

"Come with me." He pulled my arm and dragged me with him. I tried to fight back but he was too strong.

"At least let me take my things!" I said as I struggled to get rid of him but also hoping to find an opportunity to run away from him.

"You won't need those." He replied as he continued to pull me alongside him.

We exited the school campus and I could see a black van parked at a distance.

"No! Are you trying to kidnap me?!" I screamed hoping someone would hear me and come out for help.

"You're not a kid though." He giggled as he harshly pushed me inside the van and locked the door. He then entered the driver seat, twisted the key which was already in the keyhole making the engine roar and turned on the radio in full volume so that my voice can't escape this van.

"Jimin please let me go." I sat at the far corner clinging to the door trying to open it and jump out, not caring about my life anymore.

"Y/n you're safe with me. I would never hurt you, you know that. So if you can please stop being a pain I'd be really greateful." He said with a smile. Something that I can't seem to hate no matter what. Am I in love with a psychopath? Is this real?

"Jimin please." I begged as I broke down crying still hoping to get his sympathy but I forgot that psychopaths have no feelings. No matter how hard I cried he never looked at me. Just continued driving in silence.

The next thing I knew when I opened my eyes was that I was somewhere very comfortable. I looked around a bit and found myself in an unfamiliar room. And the bed was softer than clouds. Then slowly memories started to come back. I was kidnapped by my boyfriend who I thought was the most harmless and sweetest person on planet earth.

The door creeked revealing Jimin with a tray full of food. He wasn't wearing his shades anymore, which meant that it was all an act. An act to gain a weak spot in my heart to make it easier for him to get me.

"You're up! Look I brought your favourite dishes. Eat as much as you want and make yourself feel at home, yeah?" He said cheerfully, as if he had a friend over for the first time.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked in a low, tired voice.

"I love you and I want to protect you. I hate anyone and everyone around you because they only use you. Is that enough? Now eat up." He swiftly replied.

"You're not really blind are you?" I asked, anger filling me.

"Nah. It was an act." He said as if it was no big deal.

"Why?" I asked although I knew it would break my heart, I still needed to know.

"I know you're the kindest person on planet earth." He mocked. "The act made it easier for me to reach out to you and trap you. Now eat up, will you?" He smirked.

I was hungry indeed as the last time I ate was at school and that was lunch and I could see through the window it was totally dark. I tried to put forward my right hand to pick the spoon up but felt something sting on my wrist keeping me from it. I looked at it and it was a rope. I was tied down to the bed.

"Ahh sorry I forgot." He apologised and picked up some food with the spoon and placed it in front of my face with a smile.

"Sorry baby but safety first. I have to make sure you're not trying to leave." He said again and stuffed the rice in my mouth gently. I didn't say anything but accepted the food that I was being fed.

"Actually I was not going to bring you here today. I wanted clean the house up properly and then bring you a few days later. But your smart ass brother ruined it." He sighed after feeding me a few more spoons.

"How do you know?" I asked. He wasn't supposed to know this. This was the conversation I had on call with Tzuyu while he was away.

"It's a little secret." He smiled.

"Are you going to let me go anytime soon?" I asked praying in my mind for the answer to be yes but my heart told me otherwise. Obviously.

"Nope. Never. We're always going to stay with each other just like this." He blushed.

'Tzuyu and Hobi must be so worried about me. I should've listened to Tzuyu and stayed away. Even Hobi warned me to not get close to him. I'm so sorry guys.' I kept blaming myself for not listening to them.

I didn't notice that I was already crying while thoughts went across my head and Jimin quickly set the food aside to hugged me.

"Why are you crying again? I promise I'll make it more comfortable to live here. And you always have me!" He squealed like he was enjoying my sobs.

"T-the ropes hurt." I tried to fool him but no use.

"I know princess. But I'm not untying you because then you will try to run away." He sneered.

"I won't I-" he cut me off.

"I'm not a fool Y/n. As soon as I untie you and leave the room you'll probably do something stupid and hurt yourself. Can't let that happen now, can I?" He said suggestively.

He quickly finished feeding me and smiled while collecting the plates.

"Looks like you were hungry. Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"No..." I said my head hanging low. He only flashed a grin and ruffled my hair.

"Of course you're feeling better after all I'm a good cook." He said completely ignoring my state.

"Rest up. I'll be back for you real soon!" He said and stood up to leave. Before he existed the room he turned all the lights off making it pitch black so that I can't see anything. All that I was able to see was a tree outside the window suggesting that we were way above the ground and I'd probably kill myself if I try to jump out of the window.

'How do escape?'

Listen to your parents kids. Do not disobey them.🤭