{12} Too Late

"Jimin is Y/n's boyfriend." She explains emphasising her last words more.

Jin looks at Tzuyu and then at me and moves to Jimin.

"Does your brother know about this? About him?" He questions me directly not bothering to look at Tzuyu. I nod at him confidently.

'I'm over you Mr. Jin. The world doesn’t revolve around you. You should have cared when I was still here for you.' I wanted to scream at him feeling my heart getting heavier.

"I think you should leave. Go make us something to eat or go back to work!" Tzuyu pushed him away from my sight feeling the tension in the air.

"Is there something going on with the two of you? I could tell he was not too happy about...Us.." Jimin asked holding my hand which had now run cold.

"I...No one is truly happy about us being together." I answered holding back my tears. His grip on my hand tightened.

"Who isn't happy? Tzuyu?" He asked feeling terrified to lose me already.

"My brother. I told him about you and...he said he couldn’t fully trust you and asked me to be careful around you." I said accidentally letting out a sob at which he pulled me in for a hug immediately.

"Why are you crying for that? He's probably cautious because I'm still new and haven’t met him yet. I'll prove myself to him soon. To everyone." He brushed my hair with his small fingers to comfort me. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the silly tears and smiled.

"My brother would love to meet you." I said not fully sure of my own words but gaining a smile from Jimin again making my heart soft and at peace.

Tzuyu came back in a short while sitting on the couch beside me without saying a word. Jin also went to the kitchen furiously taking the chopping board out and cutting some vegetables at full speed and making a lot of noise. The two probably fought because of me.

"I think I should leave now. I have some things to prepare at home." Jimin said standing up.

"I'll come with you." I accompanied holding his hand and getting up from the couch.

"At least come back to eat. I already started cooking for you." Jin stated from the kitchen completely ignoring Jimin. I responded with a nod and pulled Jimin out of the house with me.

"I'm so sorry. Everyone is so rude to you because of me." I apologised truly feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault. In fact this is better because at least they're not pitying me for my disability." He comforted me.

"Why are you so nice Jimin? Why can't you just say for once that it's my fault?" I let out a chuckle.

"I couldn’t do that to the girl I love. Making you sad is the last thing I'd want to do." He said cupping my face in his hands and squishing my cheeks.

"Stop~" I giggled hitting his chest playfully as he let my face go and laughed.

"Okay I'll get going now. See you my love." He pecked my left cheek and moved back.

"Bye." I said with a smile which he returned and walked away. I waited to for him to disappear from my sight completely when he turned back after walking some distance.

"I love you Lin Y/n!" He screamed.

"I love you too Park Jimin!" I screamed back for him to be satisfied  and leave completely. I also got strange stares from people around me but ignored. Once he took a turn on the road and that I couldn’t see him anymore, I nervously turned back and entered the house again where my death was waiting for me.

I saw Tzuyu sitting at the table with her phone and Jin still cooking.

I silently walked towards the couch hoping for them to not notice me and sat down.

"Food is ready. Come and eat." Jin announced sternly not looking elsewhere but the dish he made.

I walked up to the table timidly and sat beside Tzuyu making her look at me.

"Did you drop him off well?" She teased and I nodded.

"Hoseok agreed to you dating a blind guy? For real?" Jin suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"He didn’t approve of it but he doesn’t mind either." I explained as he placed the dish in front of me and sat down across us.

"I knew it. Why would you date someone like him? You...you guys don't even look good together." He complained.

"How dare you-" I was about to raise my voice when I felt a warmth on my fists which I formed unconsciously while listening to his bullshit. It was Tzuyu's hand on mine calming me down.

"What do you wanna say she looks better with you?" Tzuyu argued for me.

"This doesn’t concern you Tzuyu. Stay out of it." He warned.

"She's my best friend so this totally concerns me. You should have worried about her when you had a chance. And since you missed it you have no right to talk shit about her boyfriend." She defended me not letting go of my hand.

He throws a look at me and digs into his plate. This conversation ruined my appetite especially when the dish looked so delicious.

"Don't take your anger out on the food. I'm sorry so eat up." He said without looking at me. What is he a psychic?

I huffed and ate up. Then I  helped Tzuyu to get rid of the dishes and walked up to her room.

"You know...there's something I need to show you." I said while searching my pocket for the little note I found this morning. I took it out and gave it to her. Her eyes widening at every word that she read.

"It's from the stalker. Did you tell Hobi about it?" She asked returning me the piece of paper.

"No. He would get mad and probably create a scene." I sighed.

"What the hell tell him! He's  a cop he'll help you!" She scolded.

"I guess...I'll show him tonight." I said and we went back to studying. Well not really studying but everything other than that.

Since I don’t really study at home I wanted my character to be a good student. And I'm best friend deprived so sorry if I get too cringey. Enjoy~