{23} Secret

"Can you open your eyes real big for me?" A doctor that was checking up on me spoke to me like I was a kid. I silently did as he instructed and he checked up on me.

"Ayy my baby sister~" Hobi burst inside the room with a bag in his hands and came towards me to kiss my cheek.

"Hey look who's here~" A shrill voice followed by him I noticed Tzuyu was here as well. She was holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

"Am I dying?" I asked bluntly and their eyes immediately widened.

"Of course not what are you saying!?" Tzuyu shouted.

"Why the flowers then? Is it for my funeral?" I asked.

"Ahh, they were really pretty just like you so I thought I should get them for you." She flirted and I sighed. Normally I'd flirt back with her or just cringe at her words but nothing helps anymore. I feel numb, no more feelings left in me. All I wanted was Jimin.

"Mind start explaining then?" I asked in a low voice.

"What is there you want to know?" Hobi asked.

"I don't know, it doesn't feel right. You're saying the guy I fell in love with is not even real?" I teared up.

"Y/n it's okay. It's a sickness we'll fight through this." He held my hand tightly.

"I want to go home." I cried.

"You will. You'll be discharged tonight but you'll stay under observation. Jin and Tzuyu will be staying with us." He smiled sadly at me.

I picked up my body with a lot of struggle and wrapped my arms around Hobi.

That night I finally went home. Everything was just as I left it. I had almost forgotten how my room looked. But it was also a mistake to come back. I kept being reminded how Jimin used to peek through the window stalking on me. A giggle escaped lips which Hobi noticed.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Rest up. You must be exhausted from the journey." He patted my head and left the room.

I entered the shower and took a warm shower. When I left the shower I was hit by a familiar feeling.

I looked towards the window and you won't believe. I noticed a shadow. No one would have ever been so happy to find that someone was stalking on him.

I ran towards the window but no one was there. I smiled and sat on the bed drying my hair with a towel when the door opened revealing Jin.

"Are you feeling okay?" He smiled.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Okay. I just came to check up." He sat beside me on the bed and did all the doctor's stuff.

"Everything seems to be fine for now. Do tell us if you start seeing Jimin again. Also if you meet a new person or something like that tell Tzuyu or Hobi or anyone as soon as possible. Oh, also the medicines you're taking are also anti-depressants which could give you hallucinations." He explained.

Like hell I was gonna tell him what was going on now. All the while he was talking to me and explaining stuff I felt a constant gaze on me. And I was sure it was the one I've been dying to see.

"Okay then. Take care of yourself. Don't forget to tell if anything is wrong we're all right here." He said and ruffled my hair like a kid. I smiled at him and he left the room. I quickly did all the important stuff and switched off the lights. I tugged myself in my bed and closed my eyes.

"I don't like him too much." The voice I've been craving to hear for so long spoke making my heart stop. I opened my eyes and looked towards the voice.

"You're here." I smiled with a shaky voice.

"I told you I'd never leave you." He said sweetly and layed down on the bed beside me, cuddling with me like we did back at the house in the woods.

"I missed you so much. Where were you all this time?" I sobbed hugging his body tightly.

"I was right there with you. The whole time. You just couldn't see me." He smiled resting his chin on my head and patting my back.

"I've found a way to stay together." He said suddenly.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, looking up at him.

"Don't tell anyone you still see me. If they come to know about it they'll take you away again. If no one knows and we see each other secretively, nothing's going to happen." He suggested.

"And what if they found out?" I asked.

"You know who I am. You know you created me. So only you have the power to destroy me. I'll never show up if you start to recover and move on." He said sadly.

"That would be the last thing I'd want." I said burrying my head back into his chest, fearing to lose him again.

He didn't say anything after that. He patted my back and brushed my hair with his fingers until I fell asleep.

The days that followed were boring. They'd talk to me all day but never bring Jimin up. They kept asking me if I was fine. And to top it all off, there were so many pills to take which only had a negative impact on me. My condition never improved. I knew that the people around me were all fake.

Every morning, I woke and expected the night to fall early. I waited for him all day. I stopped talking to people knowing they never cared. Once night fell, I'd go to bed early and then it would happen. The guy I wait for all day appears.

I'd wait all day just to meet the only guy that truly loved and cared about me. The only one I ever wanted to be with. The one who knows best how to comfort me. The one and only,

Park Jimin,

the imaginary guy I created in my mind and loved.

The End