Prologue

An: so if anyones confused this story is basically the class from the first and third game meeting up to participate in the killing game. hope you enjoy.

Shuichis pov:

It was over, it's finally over. I was standing outside the building where I was forced to participate in a killing game. I'd lost so much in that damn building. My best friend, my love interest, I even lost someone who I considered my enemy.

We'd come to the shocking conclusion that tsmugi was the mastermind and that our personalitys, our memories everything! Was fake. A trick to make us forget our true ugly selves.

I turned to the two remaining servivers maki and himiko. It was crazy to think that thirteen people had died in there. I blamed myself. If I had been a better deteative I could have found out that tsmugi was rantaros killer, I could have saved kaede from being executed for a crime she didn't even commit!

The girls looked a me worriedly. I mentally slapped myself. I can't be doing this now, they need me to be strong. What would kaito say if he saw me now? Probably something like "come on sidekick it's your turn to be the hero now and heroes don't look back in regret, they look towards the shinning future!" with that thought in mind I smiled weakly at them and seid "so shall we get going" the both nodded and we turned to leave that accursed building.

But something caught my attention. A bright light? We turned around to see a pentagram forming around the building. We all stared at it in shock.

"this is no magic of mine" himiko seid timidly.

"we know himiko but  something unnatural is definitely happening." maki said her naturally calm face now twisted with fear. My detective instincts were kicking in. I had to know what was going on. I couldn't hide from the truth anymore!

"should we check it out?" I asked. They both nodded and we all ran towards the pentagram. As soon as we got there I was overcome with dizziness. Himiko and maki seem to be feeling the same as the collapsed around me. The darkness overtook me before I could do anything.

Makotos pov:

I was walking down the hallway with sayaka. It was really nice of her to walk me to the dining hall since I was knocked out and had no idea what's going on. I rubbed my cheek irritably, it still hurts like hell after mondo punched me, Should really try to stay on that guys good side! Suddenly I heard voices coming from the classroom.

"that's strange everyone should be in the dinning Hall" sayaka seid nervously.

"yeah and I don't recognise those voices either" I muttered making my way to the classroom door.

"stop" sayaka grabbed my hand before I could open the door "what if the person who trapped us here is behind this" I turned to her and smiled encouraging.

"then that's more reason for us to go check it out" she nodded and slowly let go of my hand. Mustering up all my courage I threw open the door and immediately stumbled back in shock at what I saw. "w-who the hell are you guys!"