Meeting The Cast Part 1 (makotos Version)

I love this map more than words can describe.

Mokotos pov

I just finished talking to shuichi. He seems like a nice kid but not one with a lot of confidence. I hope I at least managed to inspire him a bit. Well I guess I should introduce myself to the others.

Man this whole situation is crazy! First we're trapped in this school and told we had to kill each other to leave and now 15 new students pop up out of nowhere as new participants! Who are they anyway. There ultimates so they must also be students of hopes peak which would make sense seeing as hope's peak tends to house several thousand students each year so there's no way that my class is the only ones in this situation. If that's the case then what class are they in? Are they older or younger than us? I mean it's our first year here so they should be older but somehow they feel younger. Ahhh so many questions! Well standing around here isn't going to help anyone! I should just go ask the other class. Thankfully everyone's in groups so this shouldn't take long.

I walked over to a group of girls first. (mokoto you sly dog) "hi, my names ma-"

"stay back you degenerate scum!" a girl in green suddenly yelled at me, hiding a small red haired girl behind her.

"but I just wanted to ask for your names" I said nervously.

"ha! Like I'd ever give my name to a degenerate ma-"

"her names tenko chabahira" the small red head pipped up.

Tenko shot her a hurt look. "don't look at me like that" the red head scolded. "you can't scare off every boy that tries to talk to us"

"it's nice to meet you tenko" I said, trying to act friendly despite the girl shooting daggers at me. I turned to the red head. "what about you, what's your name?"

"how dare you ask my angel her na-"

"my names himiko yumeno" himiko said cutting her off.

"himiko stop giving the degenerate info on us" tenko whined. himiko rolled her eyes at her friends antics.
I noticed she was looking kinda nervous.

"hey himiko you ok?" I asked kindly.

"neah there's strange magic at work here" wait magic!?

"huh?"

"do not listen to little himiko, she is simply ranting nonsense like usual" a girl with white hair said

"don't be mean angie! Himiko could make real magic! She's the ultimate mage after all" tenko seid standing up for her friend.

"ultimate mage?" I questioned. After all it didn't sound like a real ultimate.

"yes I can preform real magic" himiko said with a straight face. Real magic huh? I don't know if I believe that but I disided to drop it for now.

"your name is angie right?" I said turning to the white haired girl.

"yes I'm the ultimate artist and devoted believer in atua."

"Umm who's atua?" I ask. Her eyes lit up as she grabbed me by the shoulders. "atua is the great gardeian of my island hometown. He loves and protects all his believer's from harm."

"well if that's the case let's hope atuas watching over us."

"yes let us hope" angie replied putting her hands together in prayer.

"Oh by the way I'm the ultimate akiyo master" tenko seid in a fighting pose "so if you try anything with the other girls here I'll kick your butt into next week!"