The Final Investigation

Makotos pov

I told everyone the situation and we all got to work. I started in a room full of lockers. I started with the first locker. It had a baseball bat and ball inside alone with a CD of sayaka hits singles. This must be Leon's locker but the room was locked he shouldn't have been able to get in.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LEON'S LOCKER

I looked in the next locker. It had hall passes and a huge timetable. This could only belong to taka.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
TAKAS LOCKER

In the next locker was a stack of books on how to get stronger and a picture of what looked to be chihiro with his dad.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
CHIHIROS LOCKER

In the next locker there was a school swimsuit. Must belong to hina.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HINAS LOCKER

in the next locker had a crystal ball inside and some notes for different classes. It can only belong to Hiro.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HIROS LOCKER

the last open locker had a photo of me and my family? Then it had to be my locker!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MY LOCKER?

I took a step back in shock. Sure I could believe that one or two people managed to get into this locked room but everyone? Including me who has no memory of ever being in this room? What the hells going on? All the other lockers were locked. They must have belonged to the students who died here but why does everyone have a locker? We never had any classes here! Feeling more confused than ever I left to look for more clues.

I found a bio lab where they had stuffed all the bodies. I should have felt sickened by it but instead I felt numb like I'd grown used to it. And that scared me more than anything else. Kokichi was also in the room staring at the bodies.

"hey mokoto" the boy said not looking at me.

"what is it buddy" I asked.

"have you noticed that one of the bodies has gone missing?"

"what!" I practically jumped out of my skin.

"yep one of the lights are off even though there should be 21 bodies. Do you mind helping me check all the bodies to figure out which one went missing?"

It made me feel sick but helped kokichi check each and every body until we came to the missing body that was without a doubt...

"junko!"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
JUNKOS MISSING BODY

after that sickening discovery I looked through the headmasters secret room. Not only did I find the man's remains I also found a CD labelled interview. I walked to the RV room and stuck it in.

It was a.. Interview with the headmaster and it featured all of us agreeing to spend the rest of our lives here! What the hell is this!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
INTERVIEW TAPE

just as the video was about to cut to junko when the screen suddenly turned black. I turned around to see Monokuma grinning at me.

"man technology sucks doesn't it? Always failing when you need it the most."

"hey you did that on perpose!" I yelled.

"me? never" Monokuma said innocently "anyway I got you a little something to help you with the trail."

He handed me a photo. It was a picture of... All my former classmates wearing matching school uniforms and posing for a picture. Wait why am I not in this photo?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SCHOOL PHOTO

"alright now get your butt to the trail room! The grand fanaly is about to begin!"

I took a deep breath. This is the final class trail. I gotta make it count!