Class Trail

Shuichis pov

My name is shuichi shihara. My title is ultimate detective. I'm the best at what I do but what I do isn't very nice. My job is to bring criminals to justice or in this case send teenagers to a untimely and most definitely painful death. I never wanted to step in this room again but a friend of ours had been murder and it was my job to bring the blackened down. I had to do this, for keades sake and the sake of everyone else here!

CLASS TRAIL BEGIN

"do we really need to do this?" hina asked "it's pretty obvious Leon's the killer."

"now now lets not jump to conclusions. We should look though the evidence before deciding on a verdict." I said quickly.

"oh boy is shumi going to be in charge of the courtroom" kokichi said clapping his hand excitedly.

"I guess so. Would you like to help out kokichi?"

I usually wouldn't ask this. After all kokichis confusing as hell! But I've noticed a change within the boy. Maybe it's chihiros influence but kokichi seems a lot more grounded and willing to help.

"ok me and big sis will help out with the evidence we found!"

"Big sis?" hina asked

"he's talking about me" kiyoko said calmly.

"Aww that's soo cute " hina giggled "you guys actually look like siblings too"

"can we get back to the trail please" I said bringing everyone's attention back. "I think we should start with the incinerator room, seeing as the room was locked and the incinerator was left on with a smashed cristal ball next to it this crime can only be linked to one person and I'm afraid that person is you Leon!"

"huh?" was all the red head could muster out.

"your the ultimate baseball star aren't you? Then throwing the cristal ball into the incinerators on switch would be something only you could do"

"I knew it was that degenerate!" tenko yelled angerly "let's vote for him already!" everyone muttered in agreement.

"hold on a minute" kiyoko said so forcefully that everyone stopped what they were doing. "Leon already testified to this and he said that he was standing too close to keade when she got stabbed and burned his shirt in the incinerator to avoid anyone becoming suspicious of him"

"h-how do you k-know he wasn't l-lying?" toko asked timidly

"I'm pretty good at telling when someone's lying or not and leon wasn't lying" kokichi said simply. It true that kokichis always had a knack for knowing people's true motives but is that enough to say that Leon's in the clear?

"Well if that's the case then what happens to the killers shirt?" taka asked "I can't see them stabbing keade that many times without covering themselves in blood. So how did they get rid of the shirt!"

"I'm glad you asked taka sempi! You see the killer simply used this" he pulled out a matchbox "to burn the evidence! We even found ashes behind the bed."

"well taken that into consideration I think we need to look into this case a little more." rantaro said thoughtfully.

"hey shumi do you want to know who I think the killer is?" kokichi asked excitedly

"Umm sure kokichi" kokichi always seems to know who the killer is so I think I can trust his guess.

"I think the killer is sayaka!" sayaka! Now that I think about it, it makes sense. She witnessed keades murder but when she walked into the dinning hall today she was completely calm. In fact leon was acting more like he witnessed a murder than sayaka. I was starting to agree with kokichi and I didn't like it!

"why would you think I was the killer?" sayaka asked tearfully

"cause most of the evidence points to you and your a terrible lier" sayaka burst into tears and mokoto glared at kokichi

"kokichi you better apologise right now" oh mokoto this is going to hurt you more than anyone else. I'm so sorry.

"oh mokoto did you get everyone's testamonis like I asked?"

"oh yeah" mokoto said knocked off guard by the sudden question. "but the only one that was useful was aois claiming that a knife went missing in the kitchen"

"oh yeah me and sakura were drinking when we noticed a knife went missing"

"do you remember who was in the kitchen before the knife went missing" I asked

"oh it was" her face paled "sayaka!"

"wait please! I only took that knife for self defense but Leon snached it off me when he burst into our room." sayaka protested

"yeah that's right sayaka would never hurt anyone" I sighed, mokotos so quick to believe her. This is going to hurt.

"oh so your saying that Leon burst into your room and started attacking keade?" kokichi asked

"yes! It was awful" sayaka said tearfully. That's it! Kokichi managed to get a slip of the tongue from sayaka. Now there's no doubt in my mind that sayakas the killer!

"sayaka that's impossible" I said simply.

"why are you douting her shuichi! We're supposed to be friends!" oh makoto I know it hurts but you have to face the truth you can't hide from it!

"it's impossible! Not only do keades wounds suggest a surprise attack but she also wouldn't have been in any condition to struggle with the killer!"

"then who do you think the struggle was between " chihiro asked nervously.

"simple! It was between Leon and sayaka the true killer!" I declared pointing at sayaka.

"you have no prove of that" sayaka glared

"actually we do, right big sis?" kokichi said turning to kyoko

"exactly" kyoko said smiling "all the prove is in keades dieing message"

"keade left a dieing message" I exclamed, good old keade, even in her final moments she was thinking of us.

"yes! She didn't write a name, honestly I don't think she would have had time to but she did leave us a symbol. A music note. I can't see that linking to anyone but you!"

"wait a minute it could still link to Leon after all he was into music too!" she was sweating bullets. I think we're close to breaking her!

"I rearly even talk to keade there's no way she'd know I like music" Leon protests

"oh shut it! We can't your word for it! You could just be lying to save your own hide" sayaka yelled her sickly sweet persona dripping away.

"not ready to admit defeat? Well that's ok this last piece of evidence should bring your crime to light" kiyoko pulled out a letter addressed to someone to meet sayaka in her room!
"now It'd be strange to say leon burst into your room when he was formally invited earlier."

"no wait! That letter is forged! Leon-"

"no sayaka" mokoto spoke up, he looked utterly heartbroken. Poor guy. "I've known you for years and that it definitely your handwriting!"

"well sayaka?" I said holding back the hatered in my voice "What do you have to say for yourself?" sayaka just stood there, she looked like she was on the verge of a mental breakdown. She then started screaming.

"mokoto how could you? You promised you'd get me out of here no matter what! How could you lie to me?" mokoto just stood there looking devastating.

"well I think we got our confession" maki said looking at sayaka in disgust "shall we start the votes?"

Next chapter will be sayakas punishment 😈😈😈