Muis Birthday

Makotos pov

It had been a few days since the last trial and everything was quiet in the dinning hall. That is until mui burst though the doors.

"hey everyone! I'm feeling depressed as fuck and while I was thinking of a way to cheer myself up I realised it was my birthday" she pulled out a calendar with November 16 circled in red ink. It's crazy to think we spent two months in this place. We hadn't even celebrated Halloween seeing as this place was enough of a nightmare. I wonder if we'll have to celebrate Christmas here too. I can't see santa bringing us any gifts in a place like this.

"hey makoto are you even listening?" mui said irritated.

"oh sorry I was lost in thought could you repeat it?"

She rolled her eyes "I was saying we should throw a party!"

"oh right I'm sure we can do that right everyone?"

I looked at the others and they nodded. This could really help us get our minds off of the terrible situation we're in.

So we got started.

Me and chihiro were in charge of baking party goods.

Hiro, Leon and gonta were in charge of hanging up decorations.

Taka and shuichi were in charge of setting up the tables.

Hina and kiibo were in charge of music.

And kokichi was to distract miu while the party was being set up. She said she didn't want to see the party stuff and insisted on only kokichis coming with her. It's almost as if she wanted to talk to him about something.

Half way through the party preparation kiyoko showed up.

"what are you all doing?" she asked.

"you would know if you had arrived at the appropriate time" taka scolded.

"we're throwing a birthday party for mui" I explained "we're almost done but if you want you could help us out"

"very well" kiyoko smile

Time skip

Once the party preparations were complet miu walked threw the door with kokichi in tow.

"hey it doesn't look too bad" miu said grinning "well what are you waiting for? Let's get partying!"

The magority of the day was filled with music, food and laughter. It all felt so blissful. Until miu stood up.

"alright everyone! you guys gifted me an awesome party so I've prepared a gift for you too! Come meet me in the rec room."