Mukuro Icusaba

Makotos pov

I looked over the letter in my hand once more.

Come meet me in the bathhouse. Don't tell anyone else.

Such a anonymous letter. With the way things are going this could be a letter luring me to my demise.

I shook my head firmly "no!" I thought to myself "I want to believe in my friends. I will believe in them!" with newfound confidence I stepped into the bathouse.

What greeted me was kiyoko looking as serious as ever and kokichi playfully swinging his legs off the table. Strange I thought there would be more people here.

" ah makoto your here" kiyoko said looking relieved.

"jeez took you long enough we've been waiting forever!" kokichi complained.

"sorry I was deciding on whever or not I should go" I said truthfully.

"that's understandable" kiyoko said calmly "but I'm glad you did. Now come here I've something I'd like to show you"

I walked up to kiyoko and she handed me a paper on a girl who was known as the ultimate shoulder.

"kiyoko where did you get this?" see pulled out a small key.

"I stole this key from Monokuma. It a key that can open any doors."

Before I could answer she leaned into my ear and whispered.

"mukuro icusaba. The sixteenth sudent hidden in the school known as the ultimate dispeir. Watch out for her."

Before I could say anything kiyoko pushed me out of the bathouse. I sighed and walked back to my room. I'm not really feeling well so maybe some sleep will help.

Kokichis pov

I watched kiyoko pushed makotos out of the room. He didn't even argue with her. Ha! He's such a pushed over!

"hey Big sis was it really ok to give makoto that knife? I mean I know you said it was ok but-"

"it's fine" kiyoko cut me off.

I pouted. She could have at least hear  me out!

"well I'm going to go now bye!"

"wait!" kiyoko grabbed me by the waist. "there's so things I'd like to discuss with you"

"hehe I feel so special" I giggled. Kiyoko led me to a bench and sat down. I lay my head on her shoulder.

"well  I've been doing some investigation on my missing memories and I've managed to uncover the truth of my origin."

My eyes widened. So I'm finally going to learn more about kiyoko.

"first off I'm the ultimate detective"

"like shuichi?"

"yes like shuichi but I didn't gain that title by solving a hard case. I come from a long line of detectives. Solving cases is in my blood."

"wow so cool" my eyes lit up in excitement. Kiyoko ruffled my hair fondly.

"yes It is pretty cool. My family tacks pride in what they do. Well except for one person" her expression looked almost violent.

"who is that person?" I asked.

"my father the headmaster. He abandoned me and my brother when we were children and he's the reason I'm here"

"what do you mean?"

"I came to this school to sever all ties with my father. I did not expect to be thrown into a killing game."

"I don't think anyone expected that" kiyoko smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"it's thanks to you that I was able to remember. You remind me so much of my little brother"

"Hmm" I unconsciously nuzzled into her. She gently ran her fingers through my hair. It was surprising relaxing.

"even so I rarely spent any time with him. I was always too busy with a case. I wouldn't blame him if he despised me. Kokichi if I don't make it out alive can you please tell my brother I love him?"

I sat up straight at her words "what are you saying big sis? You're not going to die. I won't let you die!" I was getting pretty emotional. Kiyoko was the first person who managed to pull away my mask. I can never let her die.

Kiyoko gently rocked me "don't get so upset little one. I don't plan on dieing not until the mysterys of this school  are solved. This is just a precaution. So can you promise me kokichi?"

"y-yeah" she smiled at me.

"good now let's get to bed. Monokuma will definitely have something to say if we stay up any longer"

I nodded and we both headed to our respected dorms.