You Die In The Game You Die In Real Life.

??? Pov

I tapped my foot impatiently waiting for mui. Last time she invited me up here she tried to kill me but I wanted to believe that she wouldn't try it again. After all chihiro had taught me that I have to trust in people more. But when I saw miu holding that hammer behind her back I knew that trust was misplaced.

"why mui? Why are you trying to kill me again!?" I asked at least wanting to know that before I die.

"I'm sorry kokichi but I have to get back to the outside world. I saw it in the tapes everyone's forgetting about me! All my hard work is going down the drain. I can't just stand around and do nothing!"

"alright let's just get this over with" I sighed.

"huh? So you mean you didn't trick gonta or anyone to kill me this time?" she asked looking around.

"no. I trusted you wouldn't try to kill me twice. I guess that's my own stupid fault. Well give me your best shot"

"sorry" she mumbled raising the hammer over my head. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the blow but it never came. I opened my eyes to see gonta holding miu back!

"gonta will not allow friends to hurt other friends."

"gonta let me go!"

I just stared I awe. Gonta saved my life again! I didn't even ask him to this time "

Mui managed to wiggle out of gontas grasp and what happened next was truly unexpected.

Makotos pov

I was caught off guard by a blinding beam of light that surrounded my avatars body. The same seemed to be happening to everyone else. We were being sent back to the real world but why? I soon understood when I opened my eyes and saw gontas.. Dead body!

A body has been discovered!

Kokichi slowly walked up to the now dead boy and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"so you really are dead" he muttered. Huh? What a weird comment.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRERD
KOKICHIS STRANGE COMMENT

"kokichi do you want to help me inspect gontas body?" I asked. He slowly nodding

We searched the body but found no cause of death found a deep purple burse on his stomach. It seems his avatar suffered some damage to the stomach.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRERD
STOMACH INJURY

I discided to question miu on where she had been.

"umm miu? Can you tell me where you've been all this time?"

"huh? I'm not suspicious! And why does it matter where I've been anyway! Shouldn't you be trying to figure out who killed gonta!"

That's what I'm trying to do! Frist kokichi acts suspicious then miu! At least we have a lot of suspects.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRERD
MIUS SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR

I looked over at shuichi who was inspecting gontas body.

"It seems his avatar suffered some damage to the stomach." he muttered

"but shuichi any damage his avatar took wouldn't affect his real body! Miu said so!"

Suichi looked at me with a serious expression "follow me"

He led me to the mechine and opened up the data screen.

"see miu made it so that the avatars body would affect our bodies."

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
DATA SCREEN

"but why would she do that" I asked fearing the answer.

"most likely to kill someone" I gasped

"and that's not all" shuichi continued " look closely at kokichis avatar. His avatar is made to freeze when he is touched by miu so I think it's safe to say that kokichi was her intended victim."

This is insane!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KOKICHIS NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

Then the monitor flashed on with it's usual message. I have no idea how I'm going to solve a murder that didn't even take place in the real world!

Oh atua give me strength for this trail!