Serial Killer Showdown

Mokotos pov

We all took our places at the stand ready to begin. My eyes wandered over to kokichi and chihiro who were both looking nervous. What are you two hiding?

"we should start with the victims cause of death right?" taka questioned

"Umm right well the victims cause of death was several stab wounds to the neck, arms, thighs and torso" every one turned pale at shuichis discription of the body. I couldn't blame them. I know Byakuya wasn't the most popular guy but would anyone really do something so grizzly?

"and do we have any leads as to who comited this cruel act?" celese asked.

"well we do have one lead and I'm afraid it points to you kokichi" I said as the boy replied with a simple "huh?" everyone immediately panicked.

"so rat boy did it?"

"of course! This grizzly crime could only have been comited by a degenerate!"

"how could you do something so awful?"

"please stop" chihiro said cutting everyone off "kokichi hasn't done anything wrong!"

"yeah your so mean mokoto" kokichi pouted "how do you know I did anything?"

"Well we found your neckerchief wrapped around a trothy at the sence of the crime." I explained.

"Ok fair enough."

"man he gives up easily" kaito said in disbelief.

"buuuuut how do you know I wasn't framed by someone." he's got a good point but how am I going to prove that kokichi was definitely there.

"that's not possible" kyoko cut in "I noticed you weren't wearing your neckerchief today and I doubt you wouldn't notice someone snatching it off you"

"wow big sis your amazing!" kokichi said in awe "ok I'll admit it! I killed Mr moneybags" I couldn't believe it! Kokichi just admitted to the crime so casually but something wasn't right.

"I'm sorry kokichi but I can't believe that!"

"why not! I admit to the crime hoping for redemption and all you can say is that you don't believe me! Your so mean waaaa" kokichi started crying fake tears. I sighed. Kokichis a tough nut to crack but for the sake of everyone here crack him I will!

"if you really are the killer then explain to me how you killed him" I'll catch him out with this.

"oh ok" kokichi giggled gleefully "well I sneaked out while chihiro was sleeping, I called Mr moneybags over. I knocked him out with the trothy and then I pinned him to the wall but then I accidentally dropped my neckerchief annnnd that's how I got found out oh well!" there were mutters of disgust from the other students. I admit kokichis a convincing lier but his testamonis full of holes!

"kokichi that's all wrong! Number 1 biyakuyas body had no blunt force trauma so there's no way you knocked him out, number 2 the neckerchief was wrapped around the trothy so there's no way you dropped it,number 3 you don't have nearly enough upper body strength to pin byakuya to the wall and number 4 chihiro was definitely with you the night this happened" kokichi listened to my rebuttal with a grin on his face until I mentioned chihiro then he went pale.

"what do you mean dummy? Chihiro wasn't there at all!"

"she was kokichi" shuichi spoke up "her e-handbook was found at the gym doorway." chihiro let out a surprise yelp. "so tell us what happened last night!"

"I'm sorry, we can't" chihiro said tearfully. Kokichi nodded not saying a word.

"what!? Guys if you know who the killer is you gotta tell us" Leon tryed to reason.