distrust

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Keade atamasu, the once happy go lucky optimist was lying dead on my bedroom floor. Everything was spinning around me. I felt like I was going to faint but before I could monokumas voice pulled me back.

"a body has been discovered! Please come to the gymnasium for a helping hand!" everyone left for the gym.

"hey wait! are we really going to do what that monster wants!" everyone stopped, looking torn on what to do.

"we shouldn't disobey him" kyoko said simply "we're his prisoners after all, disobedience could have serious consequences" I gulped, dragging my feet to the gymnasium.

I saw shuichi once I got to the gym. I waved at him but he ignored me and walked straight up to junko. He grabbed her by the throat.

"alright bitch! I know your the mastermind. I'm already pissed that you took someone I love so you better let us out before I break your damn neck!" I was shocked. I've never seen shuichi act so violent before.

"shuichi stop! Your going to hurt her!"

"why should I care!? She's the mastermind!"

"please shuichi just put her down before you do something you'll regret"

"regret! How can I regret any more than I already am! I lost her again! AGAIN!" he let go of junko and dived into my chest, sobbing loudly and repeating "its my fault" in a broken voice. I started to tear up myself, this poor kid!

"aww what a touching moment" shuichi flinched at the sound of monokumas voice. "buuuut I have to break it up because I got the monokuma file!"

"the what now?" hina asked

"the monokuma file! This handy dandy gadget is going to help you solve the case of the ultimate peanist death"

"what do you mean solve the case? we ain't no god damn detectives." mondo said annoyed

"of course you are! During this killing game when ever a murder takes place its up to you guys to investigate and figure out who done it! I'm sure the other class are famillier with this formula."

"no" junko suddenly pinned monokuma to the ground with her foot. "it's bad enough that a innocent girl was murdered but now your making us do some bullshit trail! I'm not playing your games! I'm no-" she was cut off by spicks being trusted into her body. Her face twisted in pain before she collapsed to the floor.

And never moved again

Suichi fell to his knees in shock."I don't understand, she was supposed  to be the mastermind "he sputtered.

"maybe you just made a mistake, it happens to the best of us" kaito said in attempt to comfort the young detective.

"ha! You really thought that I'd leave myself out in the open where someone could possibly kill me! My partner might be that dumb but I'm not!" monokuma said mockingly

"your partner? Your talking about tsmugi right?" maki asked

"yep! Me and tsmugi are working together as partners but that's not whats important right now. What's important is you solving this case! Good luck kiddos!" And with that monokuma left before I could ask any more questions.

Kiyoko pulled out the monokuma file.
"the victim is keade atumasu, the causes of death was one stab wound in the back and several stab wounds in the chest." shuichi let out a sob and was quickly comferted by kaito and maki. I couldn't blame him for crying, what an awful way to die! "the victim was found in makoto and shuichis dorm"

"she was found in your dorm! That's pretty fucking suspicious." mondo glared making me feel nervous.

"no its not" sayaka said quickly "we swapped rooms for the night because I was scared." thank god for sayaka!

"oh sayaka you shared a room with keade didn't you? Care to tell us what happened?" Byakuya asked causally.

"yes, it was Leon" sayaka said, tears brimming in her eyes "he killed her right in front of me!"

"what, you lying bitch! I didn't -" Leon was cut off by mondo lifting him by his shirt

"killing a innocent girl! You must be one fucked up son of a bitch!"

"p-please I didn't -"

"shut it you degradate!" tenko yelled accusingly "we know you did it so fess up!" Leon looked around helplessly at the angry faces of his fellow students. Luckily for him kyoko came to his rescue.

"we can't dicide on who the killer is yet. We need to find clues and determine a killer in the class trial so I suggest you stop pointing the finger for now."

Mondo scoffed and threw Leon down hard. The boy slowly got to his feet and ran. Everyone glared at him it's obvious he's guilty.

"mokoto you believe me right?"

sayaka asked tearfully. I smiled at her reassuringly.

"of course I do"

INVESTAGATION BEGIN!