Meeting The Cast Part 3(shuichis Version)

I love danganrompa vines😂😂😂

Shuichi pov

Hmm let's see, who should we introduce you to first" sayaka said thoughtfully. "oh celese come meet  shuichi." she waved over a girl in Victoria styled clothing.

"ah hello there, my name is celestea ludenberg but I'd prefer if you call me celese." she said in a French accent?

"excuse me miss but are you Japanese?"

"why of course I am! What a silly question" celese seid somehow making me feel a little stupid for even asking.

"well in that case could you tell me your real name." after all there's no way a Japanese girl would have a name like celestea ludenberg.

"as I said my name is celestea ludenberg but I would prefer if you just call me celese" she said pretty forcefully. I nodded desciding it best not to argue any further.

"I'd be careful around celese shuichi" mokoto said weary "she has a reputation for being the queen of liars."  Queen of liars huh, reminds me of a certain someone.

"not only that, it's said she so good at lieing that she's never failed to fool her opponents with her poker face earning her the title of ultimate gambler."

"yeah and she always going on about having to accept that we have to live in this awful place forever." now she's really starting to remind me of a certain liar,crap is there two of them now!?

"hifumi come meet shuichi" sayaka said snaping me out of my thoughts. A plump man came wadding over.

"ah miss mizono, Mr naegi what a pleasant surprise! Ah who's this?" he gestured towards me.

"Umm my names shuichi saihara"

"ah Mr saihara you seem like a well educated man, tell me what is your opinion on fanfiction." He asked me with a serious expression.

"Umm what's fanfiction?"

he looked offended "you poor soul, what kind of rock have you been living under!"

"Umm excuse m-" I was quickly cut off by the next question

"tell me Mr saihara what kind of books or TV shows do you like?"

"oh well I enjoy detective stories" I replied.

"well let's say a fan such as yourself were to create a original story using the characters from those detective stories all while crediting the creator of course. That Mr saihara is what a fanfiction is and I hifumi yamada am the ultimate fanfic creator!" he said proudly."

"oh that sounds like fun"

"yes it is fun but it's also hard work so don't mistakes my work for a simple hobby Mr saihara."

"understood" I said a little taken aback by his serious tone.

"hehe I'm glad I could educate you Mr saihara I believe we'll get along just fine."

"well that hifumi for you" mokoto said clearly exhausted from hifumis rant. "he takes his fanfic work very seriously."

"yeah and he's also a huge pervert" sayaka said with a disgusted look on her face. A pervert huh? He didn't seem that way to me. He seems like a nice guy dispite takings his work way too seriously but I guess I don't know him well enough to make that judgement.

"Let's go meet sakura next she's super nice!" sayaka said pulling me towards the end of the dinning Hall. I saw hina talking to a muscular woman.

"oh hey shuichi, sayaka and makoto" hina said happily. I guess she did learn my name.

"is he a friend of yours hina?" the muscular woman asked her.

"oh yeah this is shuichi, he's really sweet! Go on sakura introduce yourself!" Hina seid excitedly. She turned to me

"my name is sakura ogami, I'm the ultimate marsal artist."

"yeah you definitely look like it" I said laughing nervously. Hina must have sense my nerves cause she patted my shoulder and smiled reassuringly.

"don't worry shuichi. sakura might seem scary but she's the sweetest person you'll ever meet" sakura smile at this. They must be really good friends.

"oh I believe you, I have a guy in my class called gonta who's basically the same."

"oh I met him" mokoto said "he's really strong I think he'd make a good training partner sakura.

"We shall see"sakura said. I smiled, sakura seems like a sweet girl dispite her muscle mass. It really shows you can't judge a book by its cover.

"ok last but not least let's go meet junko." I froze. That name it sounds famillier. And once the girl walked up to me my suspicion were all but confermed. There's no doubt this is junko enoshima  the mastermind behind the first killing game!

"hey you ok kid your looking kinda pale" she seid looking conserned?

I looked over at mokoto and sayaka who also looked conserned. "I have to go."

I ran away from them and collapsed on the first chair I could find. So many questions were buzzing in my head. Why was the mastermind here? Was she planning on hiding in plain sight like tsmugi? Should I tell someone? Will they believe me? Before I could answer even one of those questions that damn bear came in

OK so I plan on making these introduction chapters shorter cause im really excited to get into the cool stuff like class trials and executions but first I have to get makoto introductions out of the way since he and shuichi are going to have shared pov. Thanks for dealing with my crap goodbye.