Freak Accident

??? Pov

I walked into my dormitory and was about to collapse from exhaustion when I noticed a note on the bed

"dear roomie
I know you don't like me going out at night but I have to get to get stronger! I've asked mondo to meet me in the gym. There I will tell him my secret and train with him. I'll be back before you know it so don't lose any sleep over me ok!
Love chihiro"

What the hells he doing? He's going to get himself killed! I ran down the halls as fast as my short legs could carry me and the sight I arrived at shook me to my core.

Mondo was towering over a trembling chihiro, yelling angrily at him and holding a dumbbell. No no he's going to kill him! I have to do something! I backed into the trothy case, the trothys that's it! I grabbed a roundish one, wrapped it in my neckerchief to soften the blow and threw it at mondos head knocking him out chihiro looked over at me in shock

"don't just stand there run!" he nodded and the two of us bolted back to our room.

The two of us ran into our room and collapsed at the door, panting heavily.

"what were you thinking?" I said once I got my breath back. "were you trying to get killed? Do you really think that's going to make things better?"

"no please listen I-"

"you can't leave me!" I felt overwhelmed by emotion all of a sudden. "your the first person in this killing game that ever gave a damn about me you can't leave!"

then I felt it. Warm, wet tears running down my face. I've never cried before. Even when I felt really hurt or sad I could usually just laugh it off with a smile or my emotions would just shut down completely but there were never tears! I back to the wall, afraid of my own emotions. I tried everything to stop the sobbing, I pulled my hair, I bit my lip, I even came close to banging my head against the wall but my panic quickly melted away in a warm hug.

"shh it's ok" chihiro gently shothed me "your safe I promise I'm not going anywhere"

I spent the night clutching chihiro. Afraid that if I let go he'll disappear forever.

Mokotos pov

Me and shuichi were walking down to the dining room like normal when we noticed a certain biker pounding on chihiros door.

"come on chihiro open up! I just want to talk to you"

No answer

"open the damn door!"

"mondo what are you doing?"

"none of your damn bus-" he was cut off by a door slamming in his face

"fuck!"

"run!" kokichi grabbed chihiros hand and the two teens bolted down the halls.

"mondo what was that about? Why are they scared of you" I asked feeling more and more confused.

"it's got nothing to do with you" mondo said standing up "it's just between me and them. All I want to do is talk to them."

"and if they don't want to listen?" shuichi asked nervously. Mondo glared daggers at us

"then I'll make them listen!" and with that he stomped off. I was starting to feel very concerned for the short teens.

"should we follow them?" shuichi asked. I wasn't sure if we should but before I had time to think about it a blood curdling scream came from the gym. It sounded like chihiro! The two of us ran to the gym to find chihiro on her knees in shock with kokichi and mondo beside her. I followed her gaze and froze.